Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Using a QP as a "guide"

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10351 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2006, 2:43 am - IP Logged

In another thread, Greg said, " that Well, it's a known fact that the computer that generates quickpicks is set to only generate a certain PERCENTAGE of all the combinations possible"....

So, wouold it make any sense to play a qP and then use those numbers and "dance around them", i.e., go up and down, or close.

Does anyone here do this? 

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2006, 2:56 am - IP Logged

thats an interesting idea.......get some quick picks and pick some of your own numbers that are similar and see how you do.......

United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2006, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Well, I usually compare "shot groups", how close the numbers came - my usual ticket is Illinois Little Lottos (5/39) and quite often I've had numbers on a QP off by 1 digit.

Just a thought.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
        Mcminnville, Oregon
        United States
        Member #3013
        December 13, 2003
        3052 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2006, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I do not use QP's as a guide to other sets of playing numbers.  I just get a QP and then I play numbers that mean something to me like dates in time.  I would not know which ones to change because alot of times I will get at least one or two numbers right on a QP.  So it would be which ones do you adjust up or down and which ones do you leave alone.  You could end up easily filling up one or two play slips with all different adjustments off that one QP.-weshar75 

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10351 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2006, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

weshar75

Yeah, that's true but about filling up play slips but I mean more like just going an extra buck.  

If you play dates, and do hit, you'll be splitting a lot more ways, everyone plays birthdays and when they hit there's more people sharing the jackpot- you almost have to include numbers over 31.