Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I renewed my "Mass Cash" subscription

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Australia
Member #17096
June 11, 2005
225 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2006, 3:19 am - IP Logged

I renewed my "Mass Cash" subscription with the Massachusetts lottery this week. I don't live in Massachusetts, I did it over the phone. I have only won some small checks so far, mostly for $10. But maybe one day I will be lucky. It only cost $100 for 104 draws, every Tuesday and Friday. The worst that can happen is I lose $100, so what!

Australia
    Member #17096
    June 11, 2005
    225 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2006, 3:30 am - IP Logged

I forgot about the shipping. It also cost $104, $100 for the subscription and $4 for shipping, they can't send it by mail. But it is still worth a shot.

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
      Wandering Aimlessly
      United States
      Member #25360
      November 5, 2005
      4461 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2006, 3:42 am - IP Logged

Good luck. I'm surprised they sent tickets out of the country.  What form of payment do they take? I don't need to spend any more money right now but it would be nice if they'd mail Mega Millions tickets. Did you get any update on that? I'm quite sure that game is the one exception.  Florida has season tickets for 104 draws as well and usually larger jackpots but I don't think they mail tickets yet.

Australia
        Member #17096
        June 11, 2005
        225 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2006, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

I'm an American but I live in the UK, for now. They sent the subscription to my US address, in California. They don't sell Mega Millions interstate because it's a multi-state lottery and all states need to agree. They do sell subscriptions to their other games, Megabucks, Mass Cash and Cash WinFall.

To me it's about free trade, a willing buyer and a willing seller.

United States
          Member #379
          June 5, 2002
          11296 Posts
          Posted: February 3, 2006, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I'm an American but I live in the UK, for now. They sent the subscription to my US address, in California. They don't sell Mega Millions interstate because it's a multi-state lottery and all states need to agree. They do sell subscriptions to their other games, Megabucks, Mass Cash and Cash WinFall.

To me it's about free trade, a willing buyer and a willing seller.

MA Megabucks is _never_ worth playing because you CANNOT collect the jackpot in lump sum.