Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

OK Promotion

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
Mcminnville, Oregon
United States
Member #3013
December 13, 2003
3090 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2006, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Starting sunday 2-5-06 Oklahoma will be using a fourth set of balls 6 white and 1 orange to pick the Pick3 doubler. If the ball comes up orange then all of the pick3 prizes won that day will be doubled. It is a two week promotion that ends on saturday 2-18-06. Oklahoma's website has more information on it in there press release section.-weshar75

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19898 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2006, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Ohio has a similar promotion starting 2-6-06 but with a red ball instead of an orange ball.  Their promotion will end 3-18-06.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: February 3, 2006, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Texas might have a DEMOTION if the green ball comes in they will pay only half as much, and it might be a permanent DEMOTION and they would have very many such green balls.

They are too tight with their prize money, that is all that they would ever do if anything at all.

What about a pick 4 for Texas ?

If Texas ever has a pick 4, it will probably only pay $1000 straight and $250 any-order or Box, they are so cheap here, for being 1 of the bigger states, Texas is bigger than many countries, but they are so cheap.

They will not get a lottery director unless they can find one that will work for free and "FIX" the lottery good (Even worse than it already is) If you know what I mean ?

Where is losing Jeff when you need him ? We need to crack some heads here too.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19898 Posts
        Posted: February 3, 2006, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

I was stationed in Texas at Fort Sam for my last 6 months in the army after returning from Viet Nam.  I noticed the culture is a lot different than that in Ohio.  What works well in Ohio may not do as good in Texas.  Ohio just sent out $2 coupons for one of their $10 instant scratch-off games.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2006, 2:09 am - IP Logged

One thing is the same, "addiction to gambling", when the lottery came to TX, I went to the library and to book stores looking for any-kind of lottery information on how to win the games, I didn't find anything, the only info on the few books, said that you can't win at all, because of Random and that you can't even better your odds at all either, that was all that there was on those hundreds of pages.

Without any info and no computer either, I tried for 3 to 4 months, I hardly bought any tickets at all, but I did study the past draws very hard, but mostly for the Texas lotto, as I was not very interested on the pick 3, I gave up then after about 4 months, if I had studied the pick 3 more and much longer and forgotten about the jackpot games, things might have been different in time.

For a little longer than 10 years I didn't buy any lottery tickets and had nothing to do with the lottery at all, I didn't study the lottery games no more, then arround 2002 or 2003, I became interested on the lottery again, but this time just or mostly on the pick 3 and this time I got myself a computer also, I downloaded some pick 3 lottery  demos and studied some of their filters, also looked almost every-where on the net for lottery info and found this site, back on Sep 2003, I started to learn some.

I learned that random or not, it does not matter much, yes, you can improve your odds, in direct proportion to how much you learn about how the games really work and about how much you learn about random and the movements of the numbers and their patterns.

Knowledge, it is power of a sort. Little Old Lady is right about that.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."