Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Logix? Anyone

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by mdvs.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #327
May 2, 2002
4 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2006, 8:44 am - IP Logged

I am posting to see if any of you have used the lotto logix system? Is there anything to it? Or is it the same old stuff?

Thanks

mdvs42 

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2006, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Search for old posts by four4me. And or ask him.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3102 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2006, 1:48 am - IP Logged

I am posting to see if any of you have used the lotto logix system? Is there anything to it? Or is it the same old stuff?

Thanks

mdvs42 

If you mean the free systems found on the http://www.lotto-logix.com  site on the articles and games pages, they are sound like the 2in8 system. If you mean Lotto-logic.com with a "C" that's a fair lottery software by timersoft. If you mean one of the scamsters who include the words Lotto and Logix among their key words trying to fool you into buying a worthless system for $29.95 or more, don't waste your money.  Just the other day I checked out a site that said you could cheat the lottery honestly, the disclaimer reveals it's the lotto-link system not the new product the guy claims to be selling.  BobP

United States
        Member #19987
        August 9, 2005
        1 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2006, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Hey BobP

Thanks for the reply, my bad this is the link I meant http://www.lotterylogics.com/index.html

It is lotterylogics, not with an x. It says you can win $900. a day on cash3?i guess they must be referring to using online betting but they also say you can win with only 12.00 out lay. I dont know theres always the same old crap being resold, Ive fallen for some but not all of them, you can check it out for yourself and see what you think.

Thanks

MTDavis