Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Daily News "Lottery Gold" Numbers

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by michi170.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
oneonta, ny
United States
Member #24749
October 26, 2005
3 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2006, 9:23 am - IP Logged

I am hoping someone here can help. I bought a bunch of papers yesterday to play the lottery gold game and when I bought the Daily News today there were no numbers printed in it. I searched the whole paper 5 times. Anyone have any thoughts or the numbers if possible. Thanks in advance for any help.

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2006, 10:11 am - IP Logged

I am hoping someone here can help. I bought a bunch of papers yesterday to play the lottery gold game and when I bought the Daily News today there were no numbers printed in it. I searched the whole paper 5 times. Anyone have any thoughts or the numbers if possible. Thanks in advance for any help.

I wouldn't bother playing. Most "winners" get a NY Cheapo 6/59 subscription, and most of the value of the scratch tickets is for annuity-only (no cash option) games.

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2006, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't bother playing. Most "winners" get a NY Cheapo 6/59 subscription, and most of the value of the scratch tickets is for annuity-only (no cash option) games.

I live in PA, and not only am I eligible, but I would get the lottery packages cash value as opposed to the actual tickets due to postal regs.

(insert signature here)

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2006, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

I live in PA, and not only am I eligible, but I would get the lottery packages cash value as opposed to the actual tickets due to postal regs.

This contest should offer a "cash option" for all winners as well.

BRONX
          United States
          Member #34905
          March 9, 2006
          1 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2006, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

I play the daily news scratch n' match game if by any chance you have the numbers for week one can you please send it to CINDY1723@JUNO.COM THANK YOU SO MUCh.

Bronx, NY
            United States
            Member #35603
            March 20, 2006
            2 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2006, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone have the scratch n match numebr for the week of March 13 - March 18?