Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Just cant seem to figure it out

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LosingJeff's avatar - flower
Greenfield
United States
Member #3587
February 2, 2004
557 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2006, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I just cant figure it out??  I have been playing some of the numbers from the predictions some of you have made, but for some reason I cant hit!! All of a sudden when I spent money on the number I cant win. Gosh, what to do?

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
    Greenfield
    United States
    Member #3587
    February 2, 2004
    557 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2006, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

I dont feel so bad though; after looking at the Hoosier Lottery Website, no one else is winning either. No one except the State that is.

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
      Mcminnville, Oregon
      United States
      Member #3013
      December 13, 2003
      3054 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2006, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing Pick4 since december of 05 and I have not won a darn thing.  I do play straight though so I usually am off by one or two numbers so I do not win anything.-weshar75

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8364 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2006, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

If you look closely at the last 4 draws in both games ick 3/4 and pick your numbers based on those draws you might win something that's how I do it.

2/7/06

four4meIndianaDaily 3  6-Way Box  2-0-8    8-2-0      $40
        four4meIndianaDaily 4  24-Way Box    4-0-8-6  4-8-6-0  $100

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10353 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2006, 2:20 pm - IP Logged

four4me

If a state has Mid Day and Evening, would you consider only mid-day to mid-day, evening to evening, or would you consider them as a continuous draw? 

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
            Cleveland, Ohio
            United States
            Member #11445
            February 13, 2005
            1303 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2006, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

I usually play the vtrac trends & root trends in P4. I track the vtracs by using color schemes for certain groups of numbers (v5112, v5122, v5512 = magenta; v1234,v2345,v3451, v4512 = red - etc). If you track for about 2 months, you'll start to see a pattern and will be able to accurately forcast what color group is due. From there, I simply filter from those certain groups and play them for a couple of days.

As for following the predictors on the predictions page, I usually filter all the single predictions or those that show up twice or three times. On average for Ohio, there will be 1 to 3 hits from predictors for P4 (midday and evening counted seperate)

What has all this gotten me? blurry vision and about $700, but I see improvement! I guess it takes time and practice to be able to "see" what is going on with P4 however; in the case of Hoosier lottery, I don't know what to tell you. It seems like the only definite pattern is one of non-existence.

Snakeyes

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
              Chicago, IL
              United States
              Member #8354
              November 2, 2004
              1580 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2006, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Snakeyes,

I'm glad I saw your post, I've been tracking the vtracs in IL, GA, KY, TN and SC.  I have an excel spreadsheet and I too have colored the vtracs.  Although you gave me a better idea.  I have too many colors, so I think I will change mine to your system, grouping like vtracs in one color.  That makes a lot of sense, glad you posted that information.

Cleveland, Ohio
                United States
                Member #11445
                February 13, 2005
                1303 Posts
                Posted: February 8, 2006, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

onenumber, if you wish, send me a pm with your email addy and I'll send you what I have.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: February 8, 2006, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Snake,

That is great to have it colored coded.. I do better with colors myself.. lol  We have a friend who is going start writing the program for the vtracs for us this weekend.  This will give us the results in different forms.. First I want to be able to see the hottest vtracs in pick 4 for one day, two days, three days.. and then see the vtracs for the states...  It would be great if he is able to have the program fixed to where when I punch in a certain vtrac number, the numbers in that vtrac will light up on the pick 3 stacks for that state.  I hope I dont make things too complicated for him.. but with that tool it will save a lot of staring at stacks to find those winning combos..

I want to deflate the vtracs as well to see what it comes up with too.. Right now it is a lot of trouble to invert and type in and then invert back.. So we will see what the new program can do..

Keep winning..

Tntea

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8364 Posts
                    Posted: February 8, 2006, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

i look at them both ways mainly to see the differences of the selected digits.

for the most part i combine both drawings to find my numbers to play.

Cleveland, Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #11445
                      February 13, 2005
                      1303 Posts
                      Posted: February 8, 2006, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Snake,

That is great to have it colored coded.. I do better with colors myself.. lol  We have a friend who is going start writing the program for the vtracs for us this weekend.  This will give us the results in different forms.. First I want to be able to see the hottest vtracs in pick 4 for one day, two days, three days.. and then see the vtracs for the states...  It would be great if he is able to have the program fixed to where when I punch in a certain vtrac number, the numbers in that vtrac will light up on the pick 3 stacks for that state.  I hope I dont make things too complicated for him.. but with that tool it will save a lot of staring at stacks to find those winning combos..

I want to deflate the vtracs as well to see what it comes up with too.. Right now it is a lot of trouble to invert and type in and then invert back.. So we will see what the new program can do..

Keep winning..

Tntea

Boy tntea, to spend an hour with you just to pick your mind with vtracs would be priceless. If that program works, please send me a copy. It is difficult to stare at stacks but it's the only way I know how also (thanks to you!). The color coding is what allows me to see a trend. Otherwise, P4 vtracs is a major blurr to me.

So far, I have had a little taste of $$ from this method, but more importantly, I am seeing improved accuracy is predicting the right group of vtracs. You'll notice on my P4 predictions, I am one number off at least 4 times a week. Usually, its because I am off by one vtrac number. hopefully, sighting that one vtrac will come with experience & practice. Hopefully, that new program will expedite the process.

As I stated previously, I do not know if this will help LosingJeff in Indy with their computerized system, but who knows.....until its tested.

Snakeyes

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: February 8, 2006, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Snake,

Keep winning..

Tntea

Boy tntea, to spend an hour with you just to pick your mind with vtracs would be priceless. If that program works, please send me a copy. It is difficult to stare at stacks but it's the only way I know how also (thanks to you!). The color coding is what allows me to see a trend. Otherwise, P4 vtracs is a major blurr to me.

So far, I have had a little taste of $$ from this method, but more importantly, I am seeing improved accuracy is predicting the right group of vtracs. You'll notice on my P4 predictions, I am one number off at least 4 times a week. Usually, its because I am off by one vtrac number. hopefully, sighting that one vtrac will come with experience & practice. Hopefully, that new program will expedite the process.

As I stated previously, I do not know if this will help LosingJeff in Indy with their computerized system, but who knows.....until its tested.

Snakeyes

LOL an HOUR.. I believe it would take more than that. I sure hope this friend has patience with me. He has seen what I have made and has gotten really excited about it.  He has looked over a lot of my notes and has been keeping up with the results page so far.

We will see how the nitty gritty goes when putting it together.. It will be like the Blind leading the Blind..

I know nothing about writing programs.. he knows little now about the vtracs..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44