Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Trends - Old Trends - Combined Trends

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2006, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

The last time that I talked about Tx the consecutives were hitting like crazy, now Texas seems to have "FIXED" that "Problem?", for the last 24 combined draws (12 MId+12 Eve) it seems that only on 9 draws were Consec #, take into account that 70 combos out of the 120 boxed singles are consecs, but everything works in one way or another, the thing is to follow the trends as Califdude seems to do, if consecs come out then do them, if non consecs come out more then do those instead, only way to stay on top is too follow the trends whatever they might be and since they do seem to look at my posts and others, they will also keep on changing them trends as soon as I or somebody else blows the alarm on some particular fact or trend.

For better stats, 3 stats charts are needed, 1 for Mid another for Eve and a combined one for both.

Now we are going to look at the High-Low+Even-Odd trend, if any:

We are looking for what MikeK calls "Clean Numbers" numbers like 061= LHL+EEO= LE (Mostly>Low+Even) that have a MIX of High+Low+Even+Odd digits in the Make-Up of the number.

TX-Mid-Eve-Mixed.

0-6-1 Yes = Clean Numbers. (First Yes).
6-9-5            Low Mid  High L-H
7-2-4 Yes + 0-5+2-7+4-9, 3-7 Diff  = Yes also for that static filter. Clean Numbers = Static filter.
9-6-3 Yes, Yes
4-6-6     
6-8-2
5-7-6   
8-5-3 Yes, Yes
8-7-8 
0-2-7 Yes, Yes
9-3-0 Yes
4-9-3 Yes, Yes
0-3-6 Yes , Yes
4-6-8
5-7-7 
5-5-8
0-9-5 Yes 
8-1-1 Yes But double
3-6-3 Yes But double, Yes, but double.
2-6-9 Yes, Yes
3-2-9 Yes, Yes 
2-2-4
1-6-8 Yes, Yes. 
5-7-6 

Out of 24 draws (mixed) 12 singles "Clean Numbers" + 2 clean doubles =14

Most of them were "Clean" (but not for long, after the Texas and other state's people look at this).

Clean numbers is just one of the many filters, always follow the trends, whatever they might be or however the states' lottery people might change them.

For the 2 (3) combined STATIC filters they worked 9 times out of 24 for only singles and 10 times out of 24 counting also the doubles. Not really bad at all.

Follow the trends whatever they might be, you can also do the REVERSE and instead play the numbers or combos that falled OUTSIDE the filters as there where many more of those.

Follow the trends whatever they might be, use "Reverse filtering" as I said, if you have to.

Do whatever it takes. Of course, No Doubles is another filter.

Random ? Random what ? What are you talking about ?

Right ? Random is what you make of it: Either Win Or Lose !

But there won't be wins on every draw, only maybe in the Long Run or after a quantity of draws, yes not on every draw, go with the flow what-ever it might be.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: February 9, 2006, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN - would you think that perhaps when following a trend such as the consecutives, that you set a number of draws out that a consecutive is out, and once it goes over that number of draws, to hammer it with some wagering?

For example, let's say that you have established that if a consecutive (which should hit 58% of the time) has not come up in 4 draws (just for example), then you should start betting it?

Conversely, if you establish that consecutives shouldn't go on more than a 4-draw streak (meaning they have come up 4 straight draws), then it would be time to bet non-consecutives?

It might be worthwhile to include the doubles in there as well just because that does happen a lot.

Thoughts?

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: February 9, 2006, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

cps 10 

It all has to do with the stats for that game at that particular time for the last 7 to 60 draws and also overall for all the total draws for that game and state. Statistics is all that there is to go by.

Take a very good look at all: Short term, mid term and long term stats for that draw-game-state.

Follow your better judgement.

I don't go too much for due, over-due myself, at least not yet.

As CalifDude says: "Play what is Hot not what is Cold"

Follow the TRENDS. Look at the stats, that is all that there is to go by.

cps 10, what should and what it is are not really the same thing at all.

They say that "Dead doctors don't lie" and also past draws don't lie either.

Look at the stats, short, mid and long term, compare them with What Should Be, then make your Judgement, what-ever it might be.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: February 9, 2006, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

For singles, there are 70 consecutives out of the 120, unless I am wrong, for the doubles there are only 20 consecutives out of the 90, I am talking boxed or any-order combos only.

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: February 9, 2006, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN - that makes sense. I will have to study some trends then...maybe I can figure out that if one consecutive comes out, then X number will come behind it, or if Y hasn't come out, then expect some then. I am sort of subscribed to the "due" factor. However, I don't have the resources to see what the average number of draws it is where a consecutive has NOT fallen over the course of 10 years or so. If that info was available - which is a stat like you mention - then you could devise a workable "trendy" strategy that might pay off in the long run.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: February 9, 2006, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

cps 10

Most of the time the last 4 to 40 draws is all that you need and you can even make do with just the last 10 to 15 or so draws.

I have been known to predict at least once with only just 1 past draw (The last draw).

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: February 9, 2006, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

I like the consecutives...I see it all the time. My wife is starting to get frustrated with me when we watch the SC draws before Seinfeld, because I am always shouting out: "SEE! The consecutives hit AGAIN!!"

It almost seems too easy, but then again, who knows? Maybe I will look at 40 past draws and then do an average of the number of consecs that came out and then make a determination on how many draws it should be out.

Thanks, as usual, for all of your posts on here LANTERN.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: February 9, 2006, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

By the way the Pattern(s) point or points of "Reference(s)" does not have to be the last past draw, it can be, but does not have to be, it can be any draw or draws of the past draws, it can even be a draws or draws from other state or states pick 3 game, use whatver seems to work best "At That Particular Time Period" and change with time as needed if needed, yes, it does not have to make any logical sense at all, the only requirement is that "It has to work or needs to work" for you to use it. Logic has no place in any of these, there is only a place for "RESULTS" based on statitics of some kind or kinds, that will produce the needed results, throw the logic out of the window and forget about it, there is only room for logic or no logic that gives you predictable working results in the long and or short run as needed.

It all has to do with "The Nature of Filters". Where the only logic are working results based on some kind of statistics.

Listen to CalifDude and also to my friend BlackApple.

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: February 9, 2006, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

I like their posts and read them a lot.

I also work with progressive betting too. I think it helps out a little bit.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: February 9, 2006, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

I like the consecutives...I see it all the time. My wife is starting to get frustrated with me when we watch the SC draws before Seinfeld, because I am always shouting out: "SEE! The consecutives hit AGAIN!!"

It almost seems too easy, but then again, who knows? Maybe I will look at 40 past draws and then do an average of the number of consecs that came out and then make a determination on how many draws it should be out.

cps 10

Yes, that is a very good idea, but the consecutives is not all that there is to it, there are many more pick 3 groups and or sub-groups and patterns, try to combine some of them if you can, it all depends on the past draws of your state and what they show to you.

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: February 9, 2006, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

Progressible betting is only good online where you can start to play at 25 cents per combo and go up from there. But it works only with a winning system, otherwise you end-up bankrupt like our friend Jeff from Indiana.

By the Way, Which state do you play ? Sc ?

OOPS! I see that you do, if you and your wife look at those draws !

I could not spell right, "Wife", had to look it up.

United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: February 9, 2006, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

cps 10

Yes, that is a very good idea, but the consecutives is not all that there is to it, there are many more pick 3 groups and or sub-groups and patterns, try to combine some of them if you can, it all depends on the past draws of your state and what they show to you.

It's funny that you mention this. I have about 8 different types of subgroups and patterns available based on all of the research I have done from LP and now it's just a matter of tying them altogether. That's when my brain starts to fry.

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: February 9, 2006, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

LANTERN

Progressible betting is only good online where you can start to play at 25 cents per combo and go up from there. But it works only with a winning system, otherwise you end-up bankrupt like our friend Jeff from Indiana.

By the Way, Which state do you play ? Sc ?

OOPS! I see that you do, if you and your wife look at those draws !

I could not spell right, "Wife", had to look it up.

LANTERN

Yes, that is what I do. I apply the progressive strategy to online wagering.

Offline, the payout isn't as good, so it's hard to adapt a set of numbers to the state games. It is not profitable that way. Either that, or you need a bankroll the size of Steve Player.

I will be playing online once I get my winning system down, which I have about a dozen or so that I am testing now. But for regular play, I play in SC when I get a chance. I am in Charlotte, so the border is about 5 miles from my office.

United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: February 9, 2006, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

As for "Wife", yes, I realize that is a four-letter word for many people

Eek

Tx
                              United States
                              Member #4570
                              May 4, 2004
                              5180 Posts
                              Posted: February 9, 2006, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

cps 10

South Carolina Midday 3 Previous Lottery Results 3 Consec+Clean #s
                              Thu, Feb 9, 2006 .2-0-9 C Clean Number
                              Wed, Feb 8, 2006 .9-1-6
                              Tue, Feb 7, 2006 .9-1-1
                              Mon, Feb 6, 2006 .3-7-9
                              Sat, Feb 4, 2006 .7-8-7 C
                              Fri, Feb 3, 2006 .2-6-1 C Clean
                              Thu, Feb 2, 2006 .8-3-9 C Clean
                              Wed, Feb 1, 2006 .1-4-3 C
                              Tue, Jan 31, 2006 1-8-6
                              Mon, Jan 30, 2006 0-3-7
                              ---------

SC Eve Lottery results for pick 3.  5 Consect + Clean Numbers
                              Draw Date  Results 
                              Wed, Feb 8, 2006 .0-9-7 C Clean Number
                              Tue, Feb 7, 2006 .3-4-9 C Clean
                              Mon, Feb 6, 2006 .9-0-5 C Clean
                              Sun, Feb 5, 2006 .4-0-7
                              Sat, Feb 4, 2006 .2-3-0 C
                              Fri, Feb 3, 2006 .8-2-5
                              Thu, Feb 2, 2006 .4-6-3 C Clean
                              Wed, Feb 1, 2006 .2-0-5
                              Tue, Jan 31, 2006 2-9-3 C Clean
                              Mon, Jan 30, 2006 4-9-1

C = Consecutives.

11 consecutives out of 20 draws, not too bad I guess.

Total 8 Consecutives + Clean numbers combined. No Doubles.

Doubles don't follow "Regular Filters' Patterns" they have to be filtered alone or separated (same-thing).

8 out of 20 combined, but 5 out of 10 for the Eve draw only.

Not bad either way !