Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Todd

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
Texas
United States
Member #44
November 15, 2001
3839 Posts
Posted: February 11, 2006, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Todd, now that I have signed up for Betslips and have my first small win, I need to know after I (if I do) accumulate a substantial amount, how do I withdraw my money from my account balance?  I understand how they do this with the Jackpot lotteries, but not with the Pick 3 and 4.  Can you help me with this?  If this is not a question you can answer, I understand.  I leaped off and joined Betslips and placed my bets before I researched this and I cannot find a number to call them.  I did email them but have not received and answer.  Thanks for you time. 

The Fairy

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23345 Posts
    Posted: February 11, 2006, 12:12 am - IP Logged

I believe you just write to them and say you want to withdraw an whatever amount.  They state on their site that they can redeposit the money back to your Click2Pay account, and from there you can get the money in a variety of ways, such as direct deposit into your bank account.  (See the click2pay website for that info.)

Click2Pay even offers an ATM card, so you can pull cash out of your Click2Pay account directly at a local ATM.

I actually e-mailed them a recommendation earlier this week to create a "banking page" that would let someone make the request for withdrawal on a dedicated page on their site.

Also, I'm sure if you wrote to them that you'll get an answer; they have been very responsive so far.

By the way, congrats on your win!!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Texas
      United States
      Member #44
      November 15, 2001
      3839 Posts
      Posted: February 11, 2006, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Todd, I did some research on the forum and think I found the answer.  I will have to let my winnings stack up to make fee less threatening, lol.  Anyway thanks for a great forum

Standard Member
      Standard Member
      United States
      Member #119
      February 19, 2002
      313 Posts

Quote GregReport Inappropriate ContentTop of pagePosted: February 8, 2006, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Maybe it's a fine outfit, but I did not like this policy: 

Q:How do I get the prize I won?
      When you have a winning ticket, we redeem the ticket at a state lottery retailer for you automatically, and your Betslips.com online account is immediately credited with the prize.  Any funds in your account will be automatically applied to future orders when you checkout.  If the balance in your online account reaches US $50.00 you may request a withdrawal of your funds.  (Minimum withdrawal is US $50.00.)  Depending on the way you choose to be paid, there will be a varying service fee assessed.  For example, if withdrawing into your Click 2 Pay account, there will be a US $15.00 fee.  For a money order there wil be a minimum US $30.00 fee.  These handling fees cover the cost of transferring the money to you.

Then there is this which seems to contradict the above:

Q:What happens if my ticket is a winner?

Any smaller wins are immediately redeemed by us, and we place the winnings in your online account.  Technically, we have the right to claim 1% of the prizes ourselves, being 1% owners of the ticket, but normally we just give our share to you.  For example, if your ticket wins a $150 prize, you'll get all $150.  The only time we would seriously consider keeping our 1% is if you win the jackpot, when we may wish to "share the joy" along with you.  (Albeit, a much smaller share of the joy than you would get!)  In the case of a jackpot win, we will arrange to meet you in person and hand you the winning ticket.  You will claim the prize in person at lottery headquaters.

Like I said, maybe there are a fine oufit, but I would like to hear from LP members who have won a Pick3/4 prize str8 or boxed and how it went getting "paid".

Q:How do I get the prize I won?

The Fairy

Texas
        United States
        Member #44
        November 15, 2001
        3839 Posts
        Posted: February 11, 2006, 12:30 am - IP Logged

I believe you just write to them and say you want to withdraw an whatever amount.  They state on their site that they can redeposit the money back to your Click2Pay account, and from there you can get the money in a variety of ways, such as direct deposit into your bank account.  (See the click2pay website for that info.)

Click2Pay even offers an ATM card, so you can pull cash out of your Click2Pay account directly at a local ATM.

I actually e-mailed them a recommendation earlier this week to create a "banking page" that would let someone make the request for withdrawal on a dedicated page on their site.

Also, I'm sure if you wrote to them that you'll get an answer; they have been very responsive so far.

By the way, congrats on your win!!

Thank you Todd for your quick response.  I was excited about my box hit on a 25cent bet. 

The Fairy

Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23345 Posts
          Posted: February 11, 2006, 12:47 am - IP Logged

It is very exciting to quickly turn a quarter into $37.50, eh?

A few more hits, and you might want to think about getting Click2Pay's ATM card!

It's actually quite a terrific feature, if you think about it.  Click2Pay becomes like a second bank account, which you fill up by getting hits at Betlips.com.  Then you just withdraw the money from a regular ATM machine.  Now that's the way to play!

Texas
            United States
            Member #44
            November 15, 2001
            3839 Posts
            Posted: February 11, 2006, 12:59 am - IP Logged

It is very exciting to quickly turn a quarter into $37.50, eh?

A few more hits, and you might want to think about getting Click2Pay's ATM card!

It's actually quite a terrific feature, if you think about it.  Click2Pay becomes like a second bank account, which you fill up by getting hits at Betlips.com.  Then you just withdraw the money from a regular ATM machine.  Now that's the way to play!

I am going to get the ATM but they need a digital of my drivers license and I don't have a scanner.  They did have a fax number to send it but it is a really long distance number as in overseas call.  Guess I will figure something out. 

The Fairy

Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23345 Posts
              Posted: February 11, 2006, 1:20 am - IP Logged

I haven't applied for the ATM card yet, so that's useful to know - thanks.  It sounds like the same info that a local bank would require.

If you have a local Kinkos, they may have a scanner that they would let you use, and then you could just e-mail it.  Or maybe your library has a scanner?  Or, if you were thinking of getting a scanner anyway, they are pretty cheap these days -- probably only about $40-$50 for a cheapo one.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                Tennessee
                United States
                Member #7853
                October 15, 2004
                11338 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2006, 1:31 am - IP Logged

thanks for letting me know about the atm card.that would be pretty cool.....