Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

one to won

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 11 years ago by jim695.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New York
United States
Member #28961
December 25, 2005
20 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2006, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Can anyone recommend any of the systems from One TO Won website

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3106 Posts
    Posted: February 13, 2006, 12:32 am - IP Logged

Can anyone recommend any of the systems from One TO Won website

No, none of the one's I've seen. Static systems like lotto calendars where a three step process sends you to the box of numbers to play for the day. Such a system can win no more often then game odds, what probabilty would suggest.  BobP

New York
      United States
      Member #28961
      December 25, 2005
      20 Posts
      Posted: February 13, 2006, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Bob

So are  you saying that you have never purchased any  of his various systems? There seems to be 3 system sellers that seem to be quite reputable, Steve Player, One to Won and Mr Z, which of their methods would you recommend.

thanks

steve

Columbia City, Indiana
        United States
        Member #2978
        December 9, 2003
        381 Posts
        Posted: February 13, 2006, 2:25 am - IP Logged

Steve3656: 

Almost any method available from One to Won mall is available here for free. As for their calendars, you might as well buy quick-picks; you'll get similar results.

I've heard many people recommend Mr. Z's systems, but I've never seen or used one myself.

Of the three choices, I'd have to say that Steve Player is my favorite, but be warned: Steve Player (Opcom) systems generally don't work "out-of-the-box." Lots of people have ordered products under their "No Refunds" policy only to find that there's more to it than reading a pamphlet and filling out a bet slip. You should be prepared to spend a good deal of time studying the manuals, charts and graphs and how each aspect of the system relates to your chosen game.

Opcom offers systems for almost any budget but, again, most of the methods used in their less expensive products are available here on LotteryPost.com for free, provided you're willing to do some research. The members here have a very good handle on lottery fundamentals, and you won't find a more qualified group to advise you on advanced techniques or to walk you through a sticky Vtrac workup. 

Steve Player's high-end systems aren't cheap, either. The PrimeLine and MoneyMap systems sell for around $500 each, but they're probably Opcom's best products, in my opinion.

Before you go out and give your hard-earned money to people who get rich selling lottery systems, why don't you give us a shot? Regardless of your level of experience, the nice people here at LP.com are at your service.   

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

New York
          United States
          Member #28961
          December 25, 2005
          20 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2006, 1:50 am - IP Logged

Jim

Thanks for taking the time  to reply to my question, I appreciate your detailed response.Your email certainly cleared up a lot of questions I had regarding  these 3 lotto vendors, first I had no idea that the systems sold by  One to Won mall  were available on this site for free, the only problem is to locate and identify them.

I have spent quite sometime on Steve Player website and I agree that his systems appear to be on a very professional level and therefore the high price tag, I am satrongly considering purchasing either the PrimeLine or the  MoneyMap systems that you mentioned. If you have either of these 2 systems can you elaborate a bit on their methodology. Are they  similiar to Gail Howard system which I currently own ? or do you know if these are superior products. I dont mind spending the time required to the work required, winning the lottot is never a easy task,.

Which of the systems available on this site would you recommend , any help would be appreciated.

steve

Columbia City, Indiana
            United States
            Member #2978
            December 9, 2003
            381 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2006, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Steve3656:

To be clear, lottery systems are proprietary, even though they can't be patented, so you won't find the actual systems on the forum. 

However, many of the same methods used in those systems are available here. For example, Steve Player sells a Pick-3 system (Lucky 7, I think it's called) wherein you need only predict one number correctly out of the three digits to win a boxed bet. The system costs $36.00 to play and, if your selected number is drawn, you'll win $80.00. One to Won Mall sells a similar system under a different name, but the methodology used in both systems is identical, which is why systems can't be patented. Check the Pick-3 forum for more on this method.

Commercially-available lottery systems are copyrighted as intellectual property, and the penalties for copyright violations can be very costly. This is why Todd can put his own wheels on the forum, but he can't post, say, Gail Howard's wheels without her express written permission, but then why would he want to?

You're new here, so don't be timid about asking questions. We have our share of troublemakers, but for the most part, you'll find everyone here to be quite helpful. If you're looking for particular threads, just type the topic into the search window at the top of the page (drop down the "Resources" menu on the blue toolbar and click on "Search for Something").

Check the Prediction Pages. There are enough people here who can correctly and consistently predict winning numbers, I swear most of them are psychotic (spellchecker says it's correct)!  

Spend some time reading various threads that interest you and respond with your thoughts on those issues. The best advice I can give you at this point is this: Don't get in a hurry to spend your money on something you're not ready for.

As a novice player, the advice and instruction you'll receive here will soon make you an expert in all things lottery, at a cost significantly lower than the rest of us have invested over the years. Every member here has the benefit of the collective experience of all the others, so please don't overlook the value of such an asset. Take the $500.00 you've earmarked for Steve Player and put it in the bank for now. The system will still be there in a few weeks, and if you still feel you must have it after reflecting upon what you've learned here, you'll have a much better chance of making it work.

Jim

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23277 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2006, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Jim:

A minor correction to your post:  I actually could post the GH wheels here, I just could not post the text from her book.  You cannot copyright a series of numbers.  (Perhaps you could make a case for a patent, but not a copyright.)  I choose not to post her wheels because I don't think they're the best out there.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Columbia City, Indiana
                United States
                Member #2978
                December 9, 2003
                381 Posts
                Posted: February 14, 2006, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Todd:

Thanks for catching that.

You're correct; wheels can't be copyrighted, but the text explaining how to use them can be, and that's the point I was trying to make. I've warned in previous threads against posting text verbatim from any book, lottery-related or otherwise, without including a credit to the original author and publisher. To do so would invite legal action against LotteryPost.com and its webmaster, and we would all suffer the resulting fallout.

Sorry for the confusion, but your correction of a seemingly innocent mistake serves to illustrate my point:

Regardless of the topic, there will always be someone here who has the correct answers, and most points of confusion similar to the one above are made clear very quickly.

Good luck trying to get like results from Opcom customer service. At best, they'll tell you that the reason you're not winning with your new $500.00 system is because it's a "learning process," and you haven't yet reached a level of experience to enable you to predict a winner. Stick with it a while. While we're not going to refund your money, we do appreciate your business and wish you the best of luck in the next drawing.

I'm very happy with the systems I've purchased from Opcom, and I have the pay slips to prove they can be made to work ($11,800.00 in three weeks), but I wouldn't recommend them to novice players due to their inherent level of complexity. They must be taken apart, examined and studied. In many cases, they must be augmented with additional charts and graphs not included with the system. The user must figure out which charts and graphs he needs, and then he has to design and draw them. These aspects aren't outlined in the manuals, so I think Steve3656 would do much better keeping his system money in his pocket for now, and capitalizing on the wealth of information and instruction available here at no cost.

I'm hoping Pick-4_Master will ring in soon - he knows Steve Player systems inside and out, and is probably the forum's leading expert on their methodology. I'm not certain, but I think he has Mr. Z's system, too.

Steve3656:

You might want to consider a trial premium membership. For much less than the cost of a lottery system, you can try out the many features available to Gold or Platinum members. You'll learn a lot more in a shorter period of time, and you'll still have your five hundred bucks if you decide it's not for you.

Jim

New York
                  United States
                  Member #28961
                  December 25, 2005
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: February 14, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jim and Todd

My hats of to both of you, for the level of professionalism that you have displayed in your timely response to my questions. Jim, I can honestly say that your timely description and the amount of information you have shared with me is more than I ever expected. Thanks for opening my eyes to the wealth of information that is available on this site and its a pleasure to know that I am part of a group of Professional Lotto Handicappers whose knowledge and expertise are readily available for new members like myself.  The information you shared with me is absolutely priceless and after reading your post, it left me with a new level of confidence that winning the lotto is not only feasible but possible. Thanks for sharing with me your comparative analysis on the 3 methods in questions, Steve Player, Mr Z and  One to Won mall . I was extremely happy to hear that you have actually won $11,800 in a short span of only 3 months utilizing Steve Player system. I will certainly take your advise and peruse the various threads and forums on this site and I will also consider upgrading my membership to take advantage of any additional information.

Just to give you a background of my lotto experience, I started playing the lotto about 12 months ago after purchasing Gail Howard program advantage plus and book. I have diligently and meticulously studied all her various methods, her primary approach is the multiple hit pattern chart which list the previous 50 drawing, which is the main focus of her method. I have yet to win any major prize using her methods, I have selected 5 out of 6 winning numbers but never on the same ticket or 3 and 4 out of 6 so my winnings have been quite meager in comparison to the amount I have already invested playing her selections. I usually play the pick 5 and the lotto in New York every week and there has been occasions when I have invested as much as $250 on 1 days play in the lotto. I am very disappointed so far with the results from GH system and this is the reason I began exploring other methods. 

So far I am very intrigued with the methods from Steve Player and this is the reason I was very happy to see that you have had success with his system. I am not looking for an easy method or a system from a box, I am simple looking for a method that works and I am prepared to do the work necessary. I realize the price tag of $500 is quite expensive for his better systems, like the MAP, I have been contemplating the decision for quite sometime now and this is the reason I am happy that you shared your experience with me. I will take sometime before I make the commitment, but first I will spend sometime checking out this site. But I do appreciate all your efforts. Which one of Steve Player system did you use to win $11,800 in 3 months?

steve

Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23277 Posts
                    Posted: February 14, 2006, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Steve,

There are really two completely separate arts at work when playing lotto games: number selection and wheeling.

As I had mentioned earlier, I'm not a big fan of the GH wheels, because I think they are far bulkier than necessary, causing you to spend much more money for similar results at best compared to other wheels.

On the other hand, number selection is a totally different story.  It's quite possible that GH has good number selection theories, I don't really know because I haven't played around with them.

So personally, if I were to use the GH selection methods, I would plug the numbers into some other wheels.

I created the Lottery Post Wheels section based on what I like with wheels.  Namely, I like wheels that narrow the selections to the least possible number of lines, while highlighting wheels with good balance.

If you check out the various wheels available here, you will see that some have notes explaining particular highlights about the wheel.

Also, all of the wheels show the actual number statistics after you create your wheel (how many lines each number appeared in).

New York
                      United States
                      Member #28961
                      December 25, 2005
                      20 Posts
                      Posted: February 14, 2006, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Todd

I followed your advise and checked out the page of the various wheels, it was a pleasant surprise when I read that you were utilizing the wheeling system from Iliya Bluskov  book Combinatorial Lottery Systems (Wheels) with Guaranteed Wins, because I actually purchased this book several months ago and I did exchange a few emails with Iliya. I never realized that he also implemented a key number in his wheels because in the past I have just copied the wheels from his book and manually input the numbers, so it was a pleasure to see that you have actually computerized his wheeling system and added the key number feature. I just did a comparison with one of GH wheels #651 using 17 numbers, win 5 with 6 right and 1 key number, the total play is 159 games. Now with Iliya wheels and using the same nummber set the total play was only 134 games, a tremendous saving of money.

Great  job Todd, very impressive.

steve

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23277 Posts
                        Posted: February 14, 2006, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

FYI, the key wheels are my own, not from the book, Combinatorial Lottery Systems (Wheels) with Guaranteed Wins.  Yes, many from the book are in there, and I do heartily recommend that excellent book, but there are many other wheels here at LP that are not in the book.

(People looking for the book can click the link on the left side of the page for a good price.)

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3106 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2006, 2:54 am - IP Logged

It has been some time since I purchased several One to Won systems and all made no sense to play.  When I inquired further I was sent the writer's requirements to submit a system to One to Won for publication.  The main point was the system start with a drawing and progress through at least three steps to an outcome.  That the system actually win prizes was not one of the requirements.  When you understand probability, most systems should play at house odds so there will be wins, playing at a profit is the hard part.

Mr. Z (Bob Lyons) is selling original Mr. Z systems the original author wrote before his death, Mr. Z took over the business about twenty years ago.  I won some prizes with them, but was never able to make them do in Florida what they once did in New York and New Jersey.  Did some of the old famous systems ever work?

Gail Howard, funny I'd use the wheels (except the split ones), but not the predictions, turn them off and study the charts especially 3 Longest Out, Skips and Hits and D.  She does not offer Pick-3/4

Any Pick-5 wheel is a Pick-6 key number wheel with the addition of the same number in every line.  A Pick-4 wheel becomes a Pick-5 key number wheel or a 2 key number wheel for Pick-6.  The ultimate is five fixed numbers played against all the remaining numbers.

01-02-03-04-05-06
                          01-02-03-04-05-07
                          01-02-03-04-06-08
                          to
                          01-02-03-04-05-49

Steve Player be sure the system isn't just money management as it's hard to know what you're going to get and don't read anything into the ad it doesn't actually say.  If he says you only have to pick one digit to win Pick-3/4 it also means you can't make any money with the sytem picking two digits or more.

Some of Steve's systems are as thick as small phone books, all taken up with lines to play based on what you work out, but I've noticed more effort goes into the ads then explaining how to make the system work.  BobP

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                            Member #14
                            November 9, 2001
                            31365 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2006, 11:54 am - IP Logged

i have one to won and steve player.  the most disappointing and expensive - steve player.  when i shell out $500 - don't expect to have to tweak and figure.

just ordered mr. z's.  will let you know.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Columbia City, Indiana
                              United States
                              Member #2978
                              December 9, 2003
                              381 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2006, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

BobP:

Thanks for the input.

I completely agree with your comments about One to Won. Their systems are comparatively inexpensive, but when you examine their methods, it makes you wonder how they can accept anyone's money for those products and still sleep at night. These include the "Box On Down" method and something they call "The Magic Box" method (if I recall). These systems aren't exactly scientific, in my opinion, but they do sell a lot of them to gullible novice players.

I'm no different from the rest of you; I'm always on the lookout for something new (hey - that rhymes!). Consequently, I've spent more money than I'd care to admit on worthless systems over the years. Had I had the benefit of the combined experience of all the lovely and talented people here on the forum, however, it's likely that I would have been shamed into saving my money. As it happened, I wasn't ashamed until I received the package and opened it, but by then it was too late. As you know, most lottery system publishers don't offer refunds. I've never been one to waste money intentionally, so a couple of those systems were used to level my dining room table and computer work station, and they seem to work remarkably well in that capacity.

I was not aware that Gail Howard doesn't offer Pick-3 and Pick-4 systems, so I learned something today. I own several Gail Howard books, but it never occurred to me that she doesn't offer systems for those games.

Hmmm ... I learned something I didn't know previously about the lottery, I learned it from someone on LotteryPost.com and it didn't cost me a dime. 

Geez ... I might be onto something here ...

Jim