Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is WI SuperCash computerized?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Badger.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #379
June 5, 2002
11296 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2006, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

I just saw a story at www.1010wins.com that the same six numbers appeared in two drawings within two weeks of each other, most recently February 9.

United States
    Member #379
    June 5, 2002
    11296 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2006, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Todd: do you want to block this thread now?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2006, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I guess you didn't read the news section at Lottery Post today.  Apparently 1010 WINS did.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
        Member #379
        June 5, 2002
        11296 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2006, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

todd:

I was the one who posted the link to 1010 WINS. I listen to it every day in my car, and log on to its website at the library.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2006, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I was saying that maybe 1010 got the news from Lottery Post.  Our news feed in syndicated in lots of places.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

BILOXI, MISSISSIPPI
            United States
            Member #19651
            August 3, 2005
            621 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2006, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Boy 1010 News was cool a bit like the Newsday

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
              Wisconsin
              United States
              Member #1303
              March 27, 2003
              1508 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2006, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

I just saw a story at www.1010wins.com that the same six numbers appeared in two drawings within two weeks of each other, most recently February 9.

The story is true.  And all Wisconsin games are RNG now.  It just goes to show you though, that in lotteries, anything is possible in the short-term. The Supercash is gettable though. It's following statistical averages. I hit it last night for 4of6 and that's the fourth time in the last 6 weeks I've done that, and I never bet more than three bucks on the game...and only when something looks to be behind what it should be statistically.  Basically, right now, the decade of 30-39 is behind statistical percentage and it will have to "catch up" soon (it started last night)....getting the JP will still be another matter, and 5of6 aint easy by a long shot..but getting 4of6 for 30 bucks (or 60 when a Doubler is drawn) is definitely do-able. But you have to follow what's happening daily.

And BTW...the first time (Feb 9th) when those 6 numbers hit, there was no winner. The next time they hit, there were three JP winners of $350,000 each. So if the lottery commission was trying to be cute, it backfired big time on them. I guess it goes to show that in spite of the "silliness" of betting past winning combinations, a lot of people do it.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

United States
                Member #379
                June 5, 2002
                11296 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2006, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

The story is true.  And all Wisconsin games are RNG now.  It just goes to show you though, that in lotteries, anything is possible in the short-term. The Supercash is gettable though. It's following statistical averages. I hit it last night for 4of6 and that's the fourth time in the last 6 weeks I've done that, and I never bet more than three bucks on the game...and only when something looks to be behind what it should be statistically.  Basically, right now, the decade of 30-39 is behind statistical percentage and it will have to "catch up" soon (it started last night)....getting the JP will still be another matter, and 5of6 aint easy by a long shot..but getting 4of6 for 30 bucks (or 60 when a Doubler is drawn) is definitely do-able. But you have to follow what's happening daily.

And BTW...the first time (Feb 9th) when those 6 numbers hit, there was no winner. The next time they hit, there were three JP winners of $350,000 each. So if the lottery commission was trying to be cute, it backfired big time on them. I guess it goes to show that in spite of the "silliness" of betting past winning combinations, a lot of people do it.

So has MUSL Hot Lotto gone to computer drawings.

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
                  Wisconsin
                  United States
                  Member #1303
                  March 27, 2003
                  1508 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2006, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

So has MUSL Hot Lotto gone to computer drawings.

Couldn't tell you. Hot Lotto is not offered in Wisconsin.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.