Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I'm sick of lottery dreams!!

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Korean Redneck.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #23806
October 16, 2005
188 Posts
Posted: February 14, 2006, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Every time the Mega Millions or Powerball have high jackpots, i go and buy tickets.  I always get these dreams of winning the lottery and wake up empty handed and depressed.  Im getting kind of sick of it.  I just had one last night. That was the 10th lottery dream since January! My father had a dream of winning the lottery and he went crazy, after work he went to the liquor store and bought alot of Keno Games..........CRRRAAZZZYYCrazy

ANybody have "Jackpot dreams?"

paurths's avatar - underground
    Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
    Belgium
    Member #19287
    July 29, 2005
    2254 Posts
    Posted: February 14, 2006, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

o yes, i've won euromillions quite some times, the days/weeks before the actual draw,

after the draw it's always the same, nada, zip, rien de knots, zero, ...

i was depressed about that some time too, but now i don't care too much, afterall, what are the odds!!!

If it's meant to be, well, it will happen, and if it doesn't, so be it.

Perhaps it is time to stay away from playing the lottery for a while, until these strong emotions about winning/losing fade away, can't be very healthy...

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8395 Posts
      Posted: February 14, 2006, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Every time the Mega Millions or Powerball have high jackpots, i go and buy tickets.  I always get these dreams of winning the lottery and wake up empty handed and depressed.  Im getting kind of sick of it.  I just had one last night. That was the 10th lottery dream since January! My father had a dream of winning the lottery and he went crazy, after work he went to the liquor store and bought alot of Keno Games..........CRRRAAZZZYYCrazy

ANybody have "Jackpot dreams?"

You can feel bad if you want to but a million other people dream the same dream and wake up to the same feeling ... so your not alone. Then there's that one lucky ticket just waiting for someone that will win the big enchilada.   
      A better dream to have is winning the jackpot and signing the ticket and getting the big check. Just dreaming the numbers is only half the dream you need to go past the point of dreaming the correct numbers. In the dream you should be dreaming of the whole experience. And beyond the point of winning the pot. When you do that you set yourself for a bigger let down if you don't win but man what a rush if you do win.
        Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: February 14, 2006, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Korean Redneck,

I've had a lot of lottery winning dreams also. They never panned out. The dream could mean that luck will be coming your way. Just stay in the game even it's for just 1 ticket; your dream may come true regardless of the numbers you play or amount of tickets you purchase.

And "luck" can be conceived in many manifestations not just the lottery. You could almost get hit by a car today but avoid it somehow...that is "luck". Dreams are weird and we don't understand their path or logic (if any). The fact that you're a lottery player will make more of your dreams lottery-related. If you win in your dream it may just be a signal of good fortune of some kind to come in your future.

Good luck to you and your Dad!

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Palm Harbor, FL
          United States
          Member #32362
          February 11, 2006
          145 Posts
          Posted: February 14, 2006, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

thats what everyone is in it for....99% of us dont get to see those dreams reality..but the fact of dreaming and the FACT it can & does happen to anybody..makes the $$ we spend worth itParty

Sparta, NJ
            United States
            Member #18331
            July 9, 2005
            1977 Posts
            Posted: February 14, 2006, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

It's a dream.  It is not supposed to come true.  When it does, it's called reality.  Deam the best dream.  Accept reality for what you have.  Enjoy both.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
              philadelphia,PA
              United States
              Member #27080
              November 26, 2005
              507 Posts
              Posted: February 14, 2006, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

DREAMS DO COME TRUE,

WE ALL KNOW THAT

(WE JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN)

Bed

938/4503

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

United States
                Member #23806
                October 16, 2005
                188 Posts
                Posted: February 20, 2006, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Oh my goodness. I just had another one last night.. I really need to see the Pysciatrist(sp?).  Driving me Nuts.. seriously...... Because of dreamt of one.. i bought $1 of Mega Millions

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31544 Posts
                  Posted: February 20, 2006, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Oh my goodness. I just had another one last night.. I really need to see the Pysciatrist(sp?).  Driving me Nuts.. seriously...... Because of dreamt of one.. i bought $1 of Mega Millions

hey big spender (lol)  that's all  it takes  1

love to nibble those micey feet.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2006, 1:02 am - IP Logged

There is nothing wrong with having great dreams like winning the lottery.. Being depressed because it isn't reality could be a problem.

What is really depressing you?  Is it not being as wealthy as you would like? Not having something you need?  Whatever it is.. time to figure how to get it without winning the lottery.  Many of times I have read, money doesn't buy happiness and then read Money does..

Happiness is only a state of mind..  So being depressed after finding out you didn't win the lottery is more than not winning the lottery..

Happiness to me.. is healthy family... warm home, plenty to eat, lots of hugs.. and kisses... and love from my family and friends..  Making one smile... and laughing a lot...  Not one penny from the Powerball Jackpot could improve any of those things...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                      Member #23806
                      October 16, 2005
                      188 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2006, 2:43 am - IP Logged

tntea(nice nickname by the way),

I dream of winning the lottery sometimes, but I don't get depressed that I would think about hurting myself. I get depressed when I dream of winning big, but I wake up empty handed and you think to yourself after waking up and looking around "Dangit, it wasn't real".  I am somewhat happy with my life ,and I am lucky to have a great family... but yes.. Money does buy happiness.  I'm a type of person that would love to have millions, but not show that I have millions.  Im just sick and tired now on getting these uncontrollable "lottery dreams".

Sparta, NJ
                        United States
                        Member #18331
                        July 9, 2005
                        1977 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2006, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Happiness is only a state of mind.. 

But, with $365M plus, I could buy the state, the country, and the city.  Then no one could interfere with the happiness.  Hummmmmmm, Kim Bassenger bought a city once.  Went bankrupt.  Maybe I need to rethink the city and country aspect.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

LiLSpeedy's avatar - 2714
                          Decatur, GA
                          United States
                          Member #20471
                          August 18, 2005
                          2669 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2006, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Hey, I won't ever knock dreams. Everything that we have today started as a dream in someone's head. The LP is just one example. Have I dreamed of winning the big one, I sure have! Just remember a dream is just undiscovered reality.

konane's avatar - wallace
                            Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #1265
                            March 13, 2003
                            3351 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2006, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Hey, I won't ever knock dreams. Everything that we have today started as a dream in someone's head. The LP is just one example. Have I dreamed of winning the big one, I sure have! Just remember a dream is just undiscovered reality.

Isn't that ever the truth!!!!! Thumbs Up Exquisitly stated IMHO!!  Blue Angel 

KoreanRedneck you might try some suggestions to yourself before falling asleep to see if you can dream the numbers you played to win the lottery.  May take a couple of months before you get results you want, and when the numbers begin appearing in your dreams they may not all appear at first so you have to persist.  Maybe some of the Silva instructions you receive for free in email might help or you could research it on your own.  I personally believe you're onto something very positive and need to learn how to tweak or focus it to get numbers to play.  All the luck in the world to you!!!

Good luck to everyone!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: February 21, 2006, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Isn't that ever the truth!!!!! Thumbs Up Exquisitly stated IMHO!!  Blue Angel 

KoreanRedneck you might try some suggestions to yourself before falling asleep to see if you can dream the numbers you played to win the lottery.  May take a couple of months before you get results you want, and when the numbers begin appearing in your dreams they may not all appear at first so you have to persist.  Maybe some of the Silva instructions you receive for free in email might help or you could research it on your own.  I personally believe you're onto something very positive and need to learn how to tweak or focus it to get numbers to play.  All the luck in the world to you!!!

Maybe some of the Silva instructions you receive for free in email might help or you could research it on your own

I received this once.. and really enjoyed them..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44