Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I had a dream last night...

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 11 years ago by albertidowu.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Palm Harbor, FL
United States
Member #32362
February 11, 2006
145 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2006, 9:11 am - IP Logged

and I know this will not guarantee a win...but last night i had a dream and a ticket was appearing. On the right appeared a ticket, the center of the ticket faded (to not read any #'s) (No I'm not loosing it). Then it faded away and appeared on the left side..same thing w/ the center faded...and again, it faded away, this time appearing in the center..still with the center of the ticket faded. Then it faded away, and then appeared a page with the #'s and stating there was only 1 winner. I know the chances of winning are a zil to nil..but that is pretty crazy and does have my hopes up. Even if it doesn't win Sat. night, I will always play these #'s. To keep the #'s to myself.. I will give the 1st # and the powerball...

1st # :          4

Pwrbl :          1

Good Luck Everyone Dance

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
    Member #24380
    October 21, 2005
    623 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2006, 9:45 am - IP Logged

and I know this will not guarantee a win...but last night i had a dream and a ticket was appearing. On the right appeared a ticket, the center of the ticket faded (to not read any #'s) (No I'm not loosing it). Then it faded away and appeared on the left side..same thing w/ the center faded...and again, it faded away, this time appearing in the center..still with the center of the ticket faded. Then it faded away, and then appeared a page with the #'s and stating there was only 1 winner. I know the chances of winning are a zil to nil..but that is pretty crazy and does have my hopes up. Even if it doesn't win Sat. night, I will always play these #'s. To keep the #'s to myself.. I will give the 1st # and the powerball...

Good Luck Everyone Dance

And look at this KRB03, the numbers you provided are equal to the number of current posts you have online ----41!  Ooooooohhh! Hurray! There is something about that..., I do not begrudge you the win!  Mine will come in time.Blue Angel

star69's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      sebring,florida
      United States
      Member #81
      September 22, 2000
      1626 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2006, 10:07 am - IP Logged

got to play what is in the dreams....

I got only 3 numbers in the pick 5. I can't remember what I ate that night Sun Smiley

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        AL
        United States
        Member #29698
        January 5, 2006
        1141 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2006, 10:25 am - IP Logged

lol good luck to you

TeddiBare's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          Wilmington, Delaware
          United States
          Member #22721
          October 1, 2005
          52 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2006, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Hi 2 all,

I to had a dream last night.  I was traveling in my daughter car & out of no where two cars pass me, one was a dark green volvo and the other may have been black.  It could have been road rage because it was like when one pass the other would speed up and get in front.  As the cars pass me they ran me off the road causing me to mess up the side of my daugther car.  I got out of the car running to get the numbers of the tags......

But this is the good part I saw the tag number but could not remember it, so can anyone help me?

Teddi

in Delaware...

Drum

go with the feeling........

Teddi Bare 2005

Palm Harbor, FL
            United States
            Member #32362
            February 11, 2006
            145 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2006, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Good Luck Everyone Dance

And look at this KRB03, the numbers you provided are equal to the number of current posts you have online ----41!  Ooooooohhh! Hurray! There is something about that..., I do not begrudge you the win!  Mine will come in time.Blue Angel

Shocked

United States
              Member #24439
              October 22, 2005
              638 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2006, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Be careful when driving for a while. Everything doesn't have to do with the lottery.

United States
                Member #24439
                October 22, 2005
                638 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2006, 10:51 am - IP Logged

I encourage everyone to play the number in their dreams. Dreams come first then other significant numbers, especially after you have stared at those number plots for a while.

Mone's avatar - appleboy
                  Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #1514
                  May 16, 2003
                  606 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2006, 11:00 am - IP Logged

Hi 2 all,

I to had a dream last night.  I was traveling in my daughter car & out of no where two cars pass me, one was a dark green volvo and the other may have been black.  It could have been road rage because it was like when one pass the other would speed up and get in front.  As the cars pass me they ran me off the road causing me to mess up the side of my daugther car.  I got out of the car running to get the numbers of the tags......

But this is the good part I saw the tag number but could not remember it, so can anyone help me?

Teddi

in Delaware...

238 or 338

MONE

Palm Harbor, FL
                    United States
                    Member #32362
                    February 11, 2006
                    145 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2006, 11:03 am - IP Logged

thank you guys. It was just a very weird dream. Again, I know my chances are zil to nil but if I didn't play them and they were the drawn #'s...that would be terrible. And good point ML, that is crazy (4 & 1 = 41 posts). I am very superstitious. I was even talking with my mother last night and I brought up.."I wonder you being transferred to Philadelphia was for this reason" (again..i'm not losing it). I hope to goodness my family and I are the winners, but best of luck to ALL of you. You could only be happy for someone who won that kind of dough, (that is SUM serious $$$) especially to someone who needs it!

United States
                      Member #23806
                      October 16, 2005
                      188 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2006, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

WOOWOWOOOOWOWOWOWO THIS HAPPENS TO ME TOO!!!!!!!! Some of my Lotto dreams , my numbers are blurred and I only can see some numbers. 

Mone's avatar - appleboy
                        Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #1514
                        May 16, 2003
                        606 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2006, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi 2 all,

Teddi

in Delaware...

238 or 338

Teddi i hope u got it the real reason y i told u those numbers because my husband dream about our daughter who had just turn three on Sunday and my husband is 38 she was in front him riding her bike. so i choose 338 and you said three cars and cars is 38 u is man so i just put the 2 with. Look as though u have luky dreams when u dream again just pm me
                        okay.

MONE

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          AL
                          United States
                          Member #29698
                          January 5, 2006
                          1141 Posts
                          Posted: February 17, 2006, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

338 fell in illinois

Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                            Riverside, Ca
                            United States
                            Member #21722
                            September 14, 2005
                            173 Posts
                            Posted: February 18, 2006, 4:46 am - IP Logged

i had a dream once, like a couple nights ago the people who won the $250 million jackpot in Mega Millions on 09/16/05 where in my dream, they showed me a tape of a draw, but like every other dream i could not really see the numbers...oh well

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                              Tennessee
                              United States
                              Member #7853
                              October 15, 2004
                              11338 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2006, 4:57 am - IP Logged

i had a dream where i did see the numbers and then i woke up and right then they were showing the same numbers on the powerball drawing on TV.....but it was to late to purchase a ticket the drawing was happening right after i had the dream.....