Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 1:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Study on Pick 4 for Jeff's Indiana.

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2006, 11:50 am - IP Logged

I am sure that Jeff would like me to give Indiana "Hell" just for a little bit longer.

Their biggest fear besides being caught "fixing the numbers" might be people winning on their pick 4 games.

So I will take a look at their pick 4 numbers, a little at a time as I have time, this will be my very first time that I take a look at the pick 4, I hardly know anything at all about that game, but I will begin to learn here on this thread using Indiana's pick 4 numbers.

It is so hard to do almost anything filter wise with the pick 4 due to not there being hardly any software at all for that game.

Good off-line pick 4 filters programs are needed really bad.

More later.

By the way, for the next few months Indiana's daily games (Pick 3 and 4) are going to be a good part of my filters posts, maybe also Florida's, but I am not so sure about that-one yet.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5982 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2006, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Fernando,

I've been following this post and the filters post. It would be much appreciated, if you included Florida.

Bob

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2006, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Bob

I have read that florida is very bad too, so I will also try to do it.

A possible indicator of "Foul Play" might be when the next winning number has any filter patterns that are exactly the same as that of the last winning number and the more patterns that are the same the more possible "Fixing" that was done, also this same can apply to the next winning draw in relation to 2nd, 3rd and 4th draws, but mostly to the very last draw, the more things the same the more possible FIXING that was done, so look out for any such indicators.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2006, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

The frequency in which any repetitions of patterns happen is also an indicator, the more often that such repetions happen the more possible fixing that was done.

Possible examples with the pick 3 from Indi:

By the way that also applies to from Mid to Eve and Eve to Mid draws.

Indiana Midday 3 Previous Lottery Results Draw Date Results
        Thu, Feb 16, 2006 0-3-2
        LLL EOE 05Sum 5LDR 5Root
        Wed, Feb 15, 2006
        5-8-9 HHH OEO 22Sum 2LDR 4Root
        Tue, Feb 14, 2006 0-4-1
        LLL EEO 05Sum 5LDR 5Root
        Mon, Feb 13, 2006 6-7-5
        HHH EOO 18Sum 8LDR 9Root

---------------------

Indiana Daily 3 Previous Lottery Results Draw Date Results
        Thu, Feb 16, 2006 2-5-7
        LHH EOO 14Sum 4LDR 5Root
        Wed, Feb 15, 2006
        9-5-8 HHH OOE 22Sum 2LDR 4Root

Tue, Feb 14, 2006 1-9-6
        LHH OOE 16Sum 6LDR 7Root
        Mon, Feb 13, 2006 8-7-6
        HHH EOE 21Sum 1LDR 3Root

Those are very clear examples of what I said on the above post.

Cross reference also the Mid draws with the Eve draws as I do.

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2006, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Did you say Random ? Random my @$$ !

Well boys and girls, What do you think ? Do I have a case ?

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2006, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

In retrospect or whatever the word is, it is incredible that I could pull one on them as I did and even straight, that takes more than just skill, when a game is obviously so manipulated as Indiana's is, I am even amazed at my own self.

As Little Old Lady says "Knowledge is Power" it sometimes can even beat the worst fixed games, not just regular random, but both combined. But not on every draw of course.

Learn your filters.

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2006, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Don't again believe on all the trash that you always hear about random.

Past winning draws don't lie, same as dead doctors don't lie either (And that goes for lawyers too).

Jeff, When are you going to court to get your $10, 000, 000. from the Indiana lottery ? Soon, I hope !

I should had named this thread "Indiana Under Fire" Mad

By the way, before I did that post I had no idea what-so-ever that I was going to find so much incriminating evidence on those draws, I didn't know, I suspected, yes, but didn't know for sure.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2006, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

For Indiana is easier and faster to do as they do (Fix Draws),because of their computer draws, but it is hardly impossible to do the same with mechanical draws of any kind.

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
                  Greenfield
                  United States
                  Member #3587
                  February 2, 2004
                  557 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2006, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Lantern! It is so good that you see this blatantly as Jim and I. I do have a ridiculous amount of combo losers with not one cent back! Thats how they treat their players. Where u from? Send me an email and let me know. Would like to hear more about you. Thanks a bunch! Jeff

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2006, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Jeff

My browser's javascript is off but I tried to send to you a P.M. I don't know if you got it or not.

I am from San Antonio, Texas and the lottery here is not very good either, not at all.

But as with Indiana, most people don't care.

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2006, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

For the past all that can be done is to study the patterns of past draws and see what is there to be seen, for the future to study new draws as they come out and compare them to past draws, also low state lottery payouts are a source of info together with lottery sales.

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
                        Greenfield
                        United States
                        Member #3587
                        February 2, 2004
                        557 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2006, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Indiana's payouts aren't even close to other States. What is the likelihood of that? You know that Indiana doesnt offer a 50 cent  daily 3 and 4 game like other States. If they did that they would lose those dollar bills for each play. Get with the program Hoosier Lottery! Offer a 50 cent game so poor people like me can play.

" FUN IS BAD " ----causes Bankruptcy

Tx
                          United States
                          Member #4570
                          May 4, 2004
                          5180 Posts
                          Posted: February 18, 2006, 3:17 am - IP Logged

Take a look at these:

Midday 3  0-0-1  Fri, Feb 17, 2006
                          Daily  3  1-0-0  Fri, Feb 17, 2006

I have a feeling that the Indiana lottery is never going to learn.

What such open corruption, they don't seem to be aware that everybody every where can see this.

They need to give all the money back to everybody who ever bought any tickets from them and with interest and even extra money to people like Jeff for their emotional pain. $ 10, 000, 000. to Jeff.

Shame to the Indiana lottery.

It just came to my mind that I am wasting my time with them, I can't help Jeff in as much as I would like to, only a lawyer and an investigative reporter have any chance of helping him, also he might be addicted to gambling,he might need help with that also.

I also had another insight, if I tell people about pick 4 filters and or if I post about them, all that I will be doing is teaching the state lotteries to $crew those games even more than they might already be by themselves and most regular people would not learn about the proper use of the filters anyway, I will only be making things worse for the very few people who already know how to use those filters, why should I help the state lotteries to do with the pick 4 as they are doing with the pick 3 ?

I was mistaken, I will not after all make any pick 4 filters posts, things are already bad enough as they are.

Ion Saliu hides his filters, he is smart to do so, Even if that makes his programs hard to understand and use.

Yes, I will after all make no pick 4 filters posts, I will abort this thread.

Sorry to CarBob and everybody else about this.

I am also leaving Indiana alone after all, Indiana can't be touched unless they are taken to court.

My advice is: Just don't play those games, unless you can be fairly sure of winning due to your knowing how to do so.

Good luck to everybody.