Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

relax!! half the fun is gettin there

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Dream.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2006, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

The dream of hittin a big game is probly the best part of actully hittin one!!    so be happy in your big game dreams and what' you'll do when----------------ENJOY--------------------------- FOR YOUR HEALTH IS REALLY ALL U NEEDHyper

Sparta, NJ
    United States
    Member #18331
    July 9, 2005
    1977 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2006, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

A dream is only a dream. Reality IS reality.  Having the money is a zillion times more beneficial then dreaming about it.  I can dream of a thousand women massaging me, or it can be real.  I'll take the real.  I can dream of a Porthouse, or be eating a Porterhouse.  I'll take the real.  Oprah used to dream of being rich.  Ask her which she prefers.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #1303
      March 27, 2003
      1508 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2006, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

A dream is only a dream. Reality IS reality.  Having the money is a zillion times more beneficial then dreaming about it.  I can dream of a thousand women massaging me, or it can be real.  I'll take the real.  I can dream of a Porthouse, or be eating a Porterhouse.  I'll take the real.  Oprah used to dream of being rich.  Ask her which she prefers.

Yeah...I always wondered...if being rich is all so horrible, then why don't all these really rich people just give it all away and enjoy being poor? Nobody would stop them from doing it.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

Dream's avatar - dragon1

United States
        Member #2399
        September 28, 2003
        143 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2006, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

The dream of hittin a big game is probly the best part of actully hittin one!!    so be happy in your big game dreams and what' you'll do when----------------ENJOY--------------------------- FOR YOUR HEALTH IS REALLY ALL U NEEDHyper

Just a little dream and a little hope thats all we need. Human nature. This why we are where we are today.