Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Numbers your Choose

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by paulineb.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
oklahoma
United States
Member #32425
February 11, 2006
9 Posts
Posted: February 18, 2006, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Do any of you ever have a strong feeling of numbers to choose? or do you just pick at random?

just wondered.

P

Sparta, NJ
    United States
    Member #18331
    July 9, 2005
    1977 Posts
    Posted: February 18, 2006, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Occassionally have a stron feeling for certain numbers.  Never been helpful enough to send me around the world first class.  Based on the last few winners of the big games, Quick Pick is the best option.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Wichita, KS
      United States
      Member #24087
      October 19, 2005
      1 Posts
      Posted: February 18, 2006, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

I'm relatively new to lotteries, and have a few theories.

I wonder what level of randomness comes with "quik-pick" entries, and what level of that is covered in computerized number choices.

Just my $0.02, ma'am.

Mickeyfinnkelly

Sparta, NJ
        United States
        Member #18331
        July 9, 2005
        1977 Posts
        Posted: February 18, 2006, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I wonder what level of randomness comes with "quik-pick" entries, and what level of that is covered in computerized number choices.

For PB & MM, it doesn't matter.  The balls drop after the sales stop.  The balls can't read the computer.  From my understanding, the RNG compter selection is isolated from lottery sales computers - for obvious reasons - so it wouldn't matter there either.  A number is a number, you just have to have the right numbers at the right time.

My only choice is using different sales machines for multiple Quik Picks.  I have bought five QP from one machine and they selected the same numbers in two or three of them.  I bought three QP for Megamillion today, and they all had the same MegaBall.  I prefer the RNG selection on this site.  Atleast I can generate numbers, and reject them if they don't "feel" right.  In the store, you are screwed.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

oklahoma
          United States
          Member #32425
          February 11, 2006
          9 Posts
          Posted: February 22, 2006, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

For PB & MM, it doesn't matter.  The balls drop after the sales stop.  The balls can't read the computer.  From my understanding, the RNG compter selection is isolated from lottery sales computers - for obvious reasons - so it wouldn't matter there either.  A number is a number, you just have to have the right numbers at the right time.

My only choice is using different sales machines for multiple Quik Picks.  I have bought five QP from one machine and they selected the same numbers in two or three of them.  I bought three QP for Megamillion today, and they all had the same MegaBall.  I prefer the RNG selection on this site.  Atleast I can generate numbers, and reject them if they don't "feel" right.  In the store, you are screwed.

When I lived in Folsom Ca which was just recently, I would go around to different places and purchase tickets.  I never felt that it helped a bit.  Eek just wasted gas.  I would probably do it again if we had more than 2 places in town to buy lottery ticketsBeaver