Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Sums...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
Mid-Missouri
United States
Member #644
August 31, 2002
4271 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2006, 4:48 am - IP Logged

Howdy All,

What do you find to be a telltale sign for which sum to use next? For instance, using Versabet I can see (in most states) that a sum will repeat within two drawings a significant amount of time. I find that amazing. Anybody got an explanation for that?

I would also love to hear your telltales signs for sums.

Thanks and Good Luck,

Bryan  :)

johnph77's avatar - avatar
    CA
    United States
    Member #2987
    December 10, 2003
    832 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2006, 9:13 am - IP Logged

The sums 13 and 14 appear 75 times in the 1,000 possibilities. In three drawings after a combination with this sum appears the chances of a combination with the same sum appearing in the next three drawings is 225::1,000, or 1::4.44. Other sums have longer odds.The sums 0 and 27 (000 and 999, respectively) have odds of appearing in any three given draws of 3::1,000, or 1::333.33. I would think this would be reliant on how you define the term "significant".

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=

fbird's avatar - nw archer.jpg
      White Lake,Mi
      United States
      Member #1495
      May 12, 2003
      5546 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2006, 9:27 am - IP Logged

the only explanation I could give for that , is just like when some numbers get hot..so do the sums...I have seen the sums repeat 3 draws in a row sometimes here in michigan....so its just a hot streak as it is with pairs or or single digits...that is why CD always says "play whats hot"

VAL

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me: I may not follow.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.

Albert Camus

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
        The Carolinas - Charlotte
        United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2006, 9:46 am - IP Logged

It really depends on how you see it. Sometimes an overdue sum is the way to go if that's how you are programmed. If you like playing what's hot and you're comfortable with it, then that's what you do. However, I do see a number that gets "hot" and then as soon as you decide to play it, it goes "cold".

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges