Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PTS EuroMillions

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by fxsterling.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sparta, NJ
United States
Member #18331
July 9, 2005
1977 Posts
Posted: February 19, 2006, 7:34 am - IP Logged

What is up with PTS and Euro Millions.  You click on the link and it won't allow you to buy any tickets; still waiting for the results of last Friday's draw.  The number on Todds link says $17.35M; on PTS main page, it says $32.2M

Drawing:  Friday, February 24, 2006  (Jackpot: Not Announced)

It is now after the 9:00 AM cutoff time for Euro Millions orders, so this order will be entered in the following drawing on Friday, February 24, 2006.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Sparta, NJ
    United States
    Member #18331
    July 9, 2005
    1977 Posts
    Posted: February 19, 2006, 9:08 am - IP Logged

I just now received an email from PTS - I lost.  Guess they were busy with the Powerball for two days.  mUsta made a lot of money on that one!  They are also accepting bets on EuroMillion now. 

Cheers

China
      Member #33011
      February 18, 2006
      16 Posts
      Posted: February 19, 2006, 10:08 am - IP Logged

for the euromillion draws you can check directly by going to the national-lottery.co.uk(english.... prize in pound) or fdjeux.com(french only....prize in euro) for the result and jackpot prize......depending on which country you check, you just have to do a currency conversion to get the prize money in dollars.
      peace

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: February 19, 2006, 11:33 am - IP Logged

for the euromillion draws you can check directly by going to the national-lottery.co.uk(english.... prize in pound) or fdjeux.com(french only....prize in euro) for the result and jackpot prize......depending on which country you check, you just have to do a currency conversion to get the prize money in dollars.
        peace

Do you play Euro Millions, albertidowu?  Or any game?

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

China
          Member #33011
          February 18, 2006
          16 Posts
          Posted: February 19, 2006, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

euromillion yes as well as rollover jackpots of the uk national lottery and super jackpot in france....... sometimes play the australian lottery too when its a big draw........on the small scale jackpot, i play the normal french loto...all year long....2draw per night, 2 nights a week.....more than enough..... i have also played the japanese loto while i was living there but never followed on it as soon as i left the country because i could never check online for the results!!!!
          what about you?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23260 Posts
            Posted: February 19, 2006, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

I hope you're not using that really expensive web site that goes by lots of different names on the Internet.  They charge something like 5-10 times the cost of a ticket for their services.  That's why I like PTS - they charge a very reasonable fee, and they always get the tickets that they promise.

I play Mega Millions, Powerball, and Euro Millions when the jackpot gets big.  Sometimes UK Lotto.  Also Pick 3 and Pick 4 at Betslips.com.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Sparta, NJ
              United States
              Member #18331
              July 9, 2005
              1977 Posts
              Posted: February 19, 2006, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

Todd:

Why don't you pick up both Betslip and PTS?  If you use them, they should get equal opportunity.

Cheers

China
                Member #33011
                February 18, 2006
                16 Posts
                Posted: February 19, 2006, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

i have never used an online betting website.....you can never be too sure about the fine prints and rules that they might come up with.....i wanna see the ticket and tear it away if there is no winning line!!!! so i have family and friends who play for me and send me the tickets..... the euromillion is making me play more often than before because if it passes the 40mill jackpot, i have to have at least 3lines for that draw.usually the UK rollover was only once a month at best and in france the superdraw was like every 2-3months...... and i would never trust anybody with a 186mill winning lottery ticket?!   who knows what this amount of money can makes people do?.......me included!..... as i cant answer that question for sure, i need to see the ticket. so online betting for me is a NO NO!!!!

Sparta, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #18331
                  July 9, 2005
                  1977 Posts
                  Posted: February 19, 2006, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

To each his own.  I hit the EuroMillions for 4+2 last month, and am having zero problem using the winnings to bet any time I want on any lotto PTS offers.  Never had a problem with the money side.  Their balances match my balances.  Never saw a ticket.  I also have the advantage of zero taxes.  They have the money, not me, and they are outside the control of the corrupt politicians in this country!

I am not the trusting kind, but if you want to gamble, you have to trust some one some place.  I took a chance, hit good, and would recommend PTS to any one.  They could have kept my forty bucks, and it would have been just like a losing ticket.  Instead, it won and they have kept their side up.

Cheers

BILOXI, MISSISSIPPI
                    United States
                    Member #19651
                    August 3, 2005
                    621 Posts
                    Posted: February 19, 2006, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

and Lottery post used