Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

#s Some Meanings.

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: February 20, 2006, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

Digits:>

Mirrors:>

Forward:

0-1, 1-2, 2-3, 3-4, 4-5, 5-6, 6-7, 7-8, 8-9 and 9-0.

Backward:

1-0, 2-1, 3-2, 4-3, 5-4, 6-5, 7-6, 8-7, 9-8 and 0-9.

Opposites-Mirrors> = Vtracks (?).

<> 

0-5, 1-6, 2-7, 3-8, 4-9.

Opposites:>

<> 

0-9, 1-8, 2-7, 3-6, 4-5.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: February 20, 2006, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Whole pick 3 numbers Patterns:

Mirrors:

ABC - CBA, Example: HHL - LHH

Opposites:

XXX - YYY, Example: HHL - LLH

Mirrors-Opposites: Example: HHL - HLL

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: February 20, 2006, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

That is just some of my filters' terminology, just so you know.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: February 20, 2006, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

thanks for sharing...

Always enlightening..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: February 20, 2006, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

You are welcomed, I am thinking about maybe in the future sometime making sort of camouflaged predictions, this is to protect predicted numbers from casual observers, but people who know how to (There will be a posted way some-where, to uncover the numbers) wil be able to uncover or fix the numbers for use.

This is also just in case state lotteries SNOOP on us here, just in case, as you never know for sure, they will still be able to uncover the numbers just like everybody else, but at least they will have to go to some trouble to do it, same as every-body else who wants to.

It is the only way that I will predict again, only if the predicted numbers have some kind of protection, just in case.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19830 Posts
            Posted: February 20, 2006, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

If your predictions aren't regularly winning, what is the value of hiding them?  If you don't want to share your predictions with the public, why post them on a prediction board that the public can see?  Why not PM them to those whom you want to share them with.

In one of his post last year, Todd mentioned he was considering a feature to allow some members predictions to remain hidden until just before or after the actual drawings.  That way they could have bragging rights for picking the winning numbers even if they didn't actually play them and have winning tickets to prove it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: February 20, 2006, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

If your predictions aren't regularly winning, what is the value of hiding them?  If you don't want to share your predictions with the public, why post them on a prediction board that the public can see?  Why not PM them to those whom you want to share them with.

In one of his post last year, Todd mentioned he was considering a feature to allow some members predictions to remain hidden until just before or after the actual drawings.  That way they could have bragging rights for picking the winning numbers even if they didn't actually play them and have winning tickets to prove it.

RJOH

While there is never any way to know for sure, my last 2 straight pick 3 predictions if played online (They were not) could had won about (More or less) $600 each for a total of about $1200 in 1 week as only those 2 predictions were made. If played offline they would had made no less than $400 (For both predictions).

This of course does not mean that this will always happen just like that, but those were the first 2 predictions made by me in a very  long time.

To keep them half hidden would be a possible way to hopefully keep them hitting at least often enough, but not on every single draw of course.

Maybe I could do better if I had the proper statistical,filtering and prediction software, maybe tailor made just for me (?).

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19830 Posts
                Posted: February 20, 2006, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like you actually believe you have the potentials to make someone(hopefully yourself) rich with your lottery predictions.  If you're just posting pick3 predictions, then the amount you win is not effected by what others are playing, I thought maybe you were referring to PowerBall, MegaMillions or some other jackpot game.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: February 20, 2006, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

RJOh 

I would not touch those other games, not yet, if ever.

Potential ? Perhaps (?), Not sure. So maybe.

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2006, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

In truth, not having more and better statistics keep me from making better pick 3 predictions, as it is whenever I make predictions, I am making them basically without any stats at all other than what I can see on the last few draws after I copy and paste them from LP or Lottery America, mostly Lottery America as I need both draws side by side, to get stats is very trouble-some as no program that I have provides them all together in the same program in a useable form and some stats are not provided by any of the programs that I have and some of the ones that are provided are not in a very useable form, another problem is that all the programs have databases that need updating and I hate to have to update so many databases by hand I really can't, even if I want to, there are too many states to be updated and there is more than one program that needs to be updated also.

You have no idea how hard it is to have to predict with only a few draws and what you can see on them all by yourself without help from any lottery programs, also there is the problem of incomplete filters' programs, the Crunch 2 being the most complete of them, but still short of very many filters that I have and need on a program and also has no stats at all, some of which are needed TIED to a filters program.

What a mess, it is very hard predicting like this and some people say that they don't understand stats, I don't even really have them.

I guess that we all have to make do with what we have and or don't have.

I don't know why some of the predictions come out right sometimes, but sometimes they do.

Still I think it best to cover or hide them some anyway, just in case.