Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$365M News Conference

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by rundown99.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sparta, NJ
United States
Member #18331
July 9, 2005
1977 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2006, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

http://www.nelottery.com/article.xsp?aid=754

News Conference Scheduled Wednesday

The Nebraska Lottery has scheduled a news conference at 10:30 a.m. (CT) on Wednesday, February 22.

The news conference will be held in the ballroom of the Cornhusker Marriott Hotel at 333 South 13th Street in downtown Lincoln.

A single winning ticket for the February 18, $365 million Powerball jackpot was sold at U-Stop at 110 West “O” Street in Lincoln. The winning ticket was sold at 3:09 p.m. on Friday, February 17. The winning ticket was a five-play quick pick ticket.

A representative of the person or persons holding the winning ticket has contacted the Nebraska Lottery. The ticket has been verified. The person or persons holding the winning ticket has agreed to attend a news conference on Wednesday morning.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Sparta, NJ
    United States
    Member #18331
    July 9, 2005
    1977 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2006, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

One working day and it has already been verified.  I guess that is why they were looking at the video yesterday.  For $365M, they can even check the video of me in the bathroom!  Three cheers for decisiveness!

Cheers

Sparta, NJ
      United States
      Member #18331
      July 9, 2005
      1977 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2006, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Hearing it was another pool that won.  Some meat packing place across the street from where the ticket was sold.  Imagine that.  A group, able to make a decision in less then six months! Whew!  What is the minimum education level for packaging meat?

Cheers

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
        Yinzer Country, PA
        United States
        Member #4067
        March 18, 2004
        2741 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2006, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Just so long as you have a high school degree, you'd be good, but it doesn't require that much education.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4533 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2006, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

chewie, it was a group that won? Ugh...that is plum depressing....

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23277 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2006, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

Hearing it was another pool that won.  Some meat packing place across the street from where the ticket was sold.  Imagine that.  A group, able to make a decision in less then six months! Whew!  What is the minimum education level for packaging meat?

I think they were all just anxious to become spokespersons for Long John Silver's.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Sparta, NJ
              United States
              Member #18331
              July 9, 2005
              1977 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2006, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Rumors.  Tomorrow morning you will know. 10:30 CST.  Could be one winner, could be two winners, could be forty winners.  I see job opening either way.  Why keep working, unless you work for K-Mart and need their medical plan!

Cheers

Coastal Georgia
                United States
                Member #2653
                October 30, 2003
                1866 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2006, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I think they were all just anxious to become spokespersons for Long John Silver's.

Smells fishy to me !!!!

Sparta, NJ
                  United States
                  Member #18331
                  July 9, 2005
                  1977 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2006, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

Smells fishy to me !!!!

Maybe it is too deep for you?

Cheers

rundown99's avatar - cigar

United States
                    Member #567
                    August 14, 2002
                    484 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2006, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Rumors.  Tomorrow morning you will know. 10:30 CST.  Could be one winner, could be two winners, could be forty winners.  I see job opening either way.  Why keep working, unless you work for K-Mart and need their medical plan!

Actually, it was 7 employees from a nearby smoked-meat business named Cook's.

Smart lottery winners form trust to claim their winnings.  They send an attorney to the lottery headquarters to claim the prize in trust, so that ONLY the name of the trust is revealed.  And they tell NO ONE, especially relatives.

If you ever win a lottery and you are single, the only person you should ever marry is someone who was truly in love with you BEFORE you won the jackpot!