Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Forum to talk Outside the LotterY?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by mylollipop.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #23806
October 16, 2005
188 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2006, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Post is the only forum I have ever been too that doesnt' have a "Off Topic Section". I would like to talk to some of these people that is not lottery related.  ALot of people are from different countries, it will be cool to share experiances and stuff.

United States
    Member #21574
    September 11, 2005
    138 Posts
    Posted: February 24, 2006, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Send a Private Message

United States
      Member #23806
      October 16, 2005
      188 Posts
      Posted: February 24, 2006, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Do you know how a forum works? You post a Topic , so anybody can discusse soemthing. If its Military related.. maybe veterans can post a reply.. using Private messeges won't work.

mylollipop's avatar - Trek STLOGO6.png

United States
        Member #24380
        October 21, 2005
        623 Posts
        Posted: February 24, 2006, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Do you know how a forum works? You post a Topic , so anybody can discusse soemthing. If its Military related.. maybe veterans can post a reply.. using Private messeges won't work.

No, I don't honestly.  It is new to me.  I have seen new sarticles and our comments based on them, then our comments to comments.  It is interesting to me.  But, I am a novice at communicating on the 'net via

• chat rooms,
        • forums,
        • post,
        • blogs,
        • PM's/IM's
        •  whatever. 
        •  ---------------???????????

I had just learned and mastered chat rooms when posts came along.  On our psrivate family reuion web site we post messages on the refrigerator that everyone can see.  Many would post info on the fridge that should have been in the Newspaper feature, but...  I guess that would be something that the webmaster would have to decide.