Welcome Guest
You last visited October 23, 2017, 3:49 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

the problem with predicting numbers here!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Clairvoyance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2006, 7:11 am - IP Logged

ok  goofin around i did a search on my pc name and discovered  quite more than i wanted to  if you ever hit it everyone and there brother will know if you make predictions so make sure to use a name that u don't use anywhere else  and/or take as many precautions as possible  after all we play to win! and deserve the best when we get the big one other than being harrassed to no end before you even know your a winner !!

win big and often!!Patriot 

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8577 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2006, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

any time you post anything on lottery post it's on the web do a google search of your lottery post user name.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      Sparta, NJ
      United States
      Member #18331
      July 9, 2005
      1977 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

ok  goofin around i did a search on my pc name and discovered  quite more than i wanted to  if you ever hit it everyone and there brother will know if you make predictions so make sure to use a name that u don't use anywhere else  and/or take as many precautions as possible  after all we play to win! and deserve the best when we get the big one other than being harrassed to no end before you even know your a winner !!

As long as my name is not carved in a bullet or attached to a bomb, I don't care where it is published.  Then again, I am not afraid of a news conference.  Soon as I win the MM Tuesday, my name will be known to the world.  The guy who changed the concept of a lottery winner news conference forever.  I'll be the one needing a haircut and continuously scratching his butt.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Sparta, NJ
        United States
        Member #18331
        July 9, 2005
        1977 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

OH - and wearing the Lottery Post shirt!

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          67647 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

(Quote)
          I'll be the one needing a haircut and continuously scratching his butt.

OH - and wearing the Lottery Post shirt!
          (/Quote)

It's a come as you are News Conference!

You'll be dressed the way you are now and doin' what you're doin' now. ROFL

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
            Member #26882
            November 23, 2005
            1404 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2006, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

As long as my name is not carved in a bullet or attached to a bomb, I don't care where it is published.  Then again, I am not afraid of a news conference.  Soon as I win the MM Tuesday, my name will be known to the world.  The guy who changed the concept of a lottery winner news conference forever.  I'll be the one needing a haircut and continuously scratching his butt.

OMG>>ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahhaaaaaaa!

My Friend if your scratching your butt you need Paragone Pronto! De-Wormed!