Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Am I The Only One

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Pinetree.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
USA
United States
Member #15380
May 14, 2005
54 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2006, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

I was told by my husband that I spend too much time on the computer looking for numbers.  He tells me that the lottery is "chance".  I tell him I know this but sometimes some of the numbers do come out that my "friends in here" give.

ALSO

Is there a site u can go on that will show u what state your number has come out in and on what date.  I know it is, but I can't remember.

Thanks All!  No matter what he says...............

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2006, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I was told by my husband that I spend too much time on the computer looking for numbers.  He tells me that the lottery is "chance".  I tell him I know this but sometimes some of the numbers do come out that my "friends in here" give.

ALSO

Is there a site u can go on that will show u what state your number has come out in and on what date.  I know it is, but I can't remember.

that tool is available here for paid members.. I use it a lot..

My hubby use to think the same thing..  Now he ask if I am through with the numbers when I take a break.. He plays off my wins..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
      Member #26882
      November 23, 2005
      1404 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2006, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

ALSO

Money,

Go to your official state lottery home page ie....your state that you live and play in. For instance on the PA official lottery results page there is a feature there that says Has My number ever won? All you do I type in the number you want to search and it will give you the results of when your number has been drawn. Now on the PA lottery page you can choose by boxed or straight or either and you can choose for what year you want to show when your number was drawn. Not sure if your state lottery has that feature on their official web page but many of them do! It's a wonderful option that saves you time wondering how many times a particular number has been drawn.

Good Luck!
        Columbia, SC
        United States
        Member #28000
        December 8, 2005
        96 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2006, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Here is the site with all of states' lotteries that I often look at.

http://www.lottery.state.mn.us/links.html 

Tennessee
          United States
          Member #20781
          August 25, 2005
          29 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2006, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

If you want to check a number and see where it hit

and when, you can use all lotto dot com.  All and lotto

should be typed in as one word.  The area you go to

to search specific numbers is called "find my number"

I believe.  Keep in mind that it searches for the number