Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Birth and Death *Dates

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by paint1.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2006, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Feb 16 would have been my Step-father's bday. He passed away in 1991..

On his birthday he was on my mind all day.. Even thought of running 216 in pick 3..

When I got to work.. I got busy and didn't get my store numbers in.. and the 216 hit straight..

I decided to run his death date(which I was thinking was 912)..  910 fell the next night straight..

He crossed my mind last night.. and it dawn on me that he died on 9-10-91.. not  9-12.. My little niece died on 9-12-94..  I had crossed the dates..

His b'day came on his b'day.. and then the next day his death date..  Isn't that strange..?

I am one that believes that the dead can try and make contact. ( I really dont need flack about this..so if you dont have anything positive to say, keep it to yourself and skip this post.)

My grandson has seen and spoke with is dead Grandmother for a few times since her death in June of 05.

He is only 3...  He has told us that she comes in his room at night and sings to him..At first we thought it could be dreams..  But this has happened while he was a wake.  His mother would tell him to go to sleep and he would come back and with "I will when Grandmother leaves."  He reported that she came in and told him to tell his mother she thought his baby brother who will be 1 in April, was cute.

This child didn't go to funeral or see his Grandmother dead.  He was only told she went to live with Jesus. He calls it a hotel in heaven.

So could my stepfather be trying to contact me through these numbers?  Just curious about this...

I would love to sit and talk with him, as my grandson does with his Grandmother.. Why is it children can see... ? is it that adults have doubts?

Just thought I would share this with you...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

getfashions's avatar - talina mcrow.png
    GA USA
    United States
    Member #3977
    March 9, 2004
    364 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2006, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Yes Tntea, children are more open than we old "wise" ones are.  We have too much clutter.  But when we are in danger or real need, loved ones who have passed on will usually come to us in dreams.

Then there are those of us children and old wise ones who see and hear more that others...  This gift can be a blessing or a very heavy burden depending on how we learn to use the this talent.  Just support and let your grandson be your medium.

Be Blessed & Pray...

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you! ---Golden Rule

Kindness goes a long way.

Take it all the way to the bank!!!

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2006, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Yes Tntea, children are more open than we old "wise" ones are.  We have too much clutter.  But when we are in danger or real need, loved ones who have passed on will usually come to us in dreams.

Then there are those of us children and old wise ones who see and hear more that others...  This gift can be a blessing or a very heavy burden depending on how we learn to use the this talent.  Just support and let your grandson be your medium.

Be Blessed & Pray...

unfortunately.. Dylan,, my grandson, never got a chance to meet my step-father..so if he gets a visit from him he wouldn't  know him.. Actually it would confuse him..

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2006, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

thanks for responding getfashsion.. I will pray on this..

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: February 27, 2006, 7:38 am - IP Logged

my grandmother and me were very close.the night she died i went home and instead of going to bed i just made a place on the floor in my other room and laid on the floor and went to sleep.sometime before i drifted to sleep i kept feeling a sensation like she was tucking me in with the covers.it seemed like it went on for a good minute or so.i always thought that was her telling me goodbye one last time.then about a year later i had a dream and we were watching the weather forecast on televsion and i asked her how the weather was and she looked at me and smiled.right as i was about to say something else to her i woke up.........depressed me at first because the dream was vivid and i missed her.then i realized her smiling was her way of telling me things were looking good.

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
            TN
            United States
            Member #5094
            June 16, 2004
            1778 Posts
            Posted: February 27, 2006, 8:34 am - IP Logged

Tn TEA AND Mike i really enjoyed you post.

Saturday when going to my granddaughters birthday a car pulled in front of me with lp 222 .I took it as a sign and pulled in the gas station and got a ticket 222,it came out  in IN that night

and MO had it yesterday.I have had these happen before with 333  sometimes it is the right one .One night in my sleep i heard the same numbers all the same i played 111,the 333 came out and 444 that night,i feel it was my beloved mother speaking to me.A few days before my dream 333,444 came out in oh and tn and unsure where the 444 came, did not put it together and then  333,444 came out again.I have a problem with putting it together

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2006, 6:39 am - IP Logged

thanks nanmaxsplace!

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
                california
                United States
                Member #23475
                October 13, 2005
                659 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2006, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I like this thread!  Over the years when some old friend or relative has come to mind OR in a dream then their birthday has come up in the lottery numbers.

Here is a strange one that happened last 9-29-05 which was my parents (deceased) wedding anniversary.  That day I kept wondering what the pick 3 should be. .  . guess what came up. . . my own birthday. . .520!!

Pretty amazing huh. . .so did my parents "on the other side" arrange for my birthday # to come up? LOL, I don't know but I didn't think of 520 and didn't play it.

A few months ago a gal posted her dream here about an old boyfriend and she was asking for numbers. I asked what was his birthday? 4/17 was her answer so I said I would play that.  When I saw it come up I told her I hope she played it . ..  .whooop, there it is!!! LOL

Sometimes I get the messeges, sometimes I don't. . .

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2006, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

LOL.. Sometimes your mind will tell you when you aren't listening.. Last night I called in my Midday pick 3 to my daughter at the store. I told her to combo 647 and then told her to play 947 incase the 6 flipped. while she was writing down the  947.. I laughed and said.. watch it be  987...  and ended the phone call..

987 dropped to day..  and I had the stupid 947

United States
                    Member #9519
                    December 10, 2004
                    492 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2006, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Enjoyed reading these post....

My son born 7/17/1969 and died 8/6/1992.  I always play his numbers.  I've hit them on a regular basis in TN, KY & IL & IA ....  717, 769, 806, 892,    8692, 6990 (as I write this reply,  p-4 tonight was 9820).  When I'm thinking or talking about him for long periods of time to someone in another state, I've noticed that one of his numbers usually falls in that state.  Weird I know, but it happens. He loved me, so if anyone would want me to make some money it would be him -- this I believe. 

USA
                      United States
                      Member #15380
                      May 14, 2005
                      54 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2006, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

My father died 2 years ago..  A week after his death I went to get my lottery #.  On the floor at the store where I normally go, on the floor was my 312 which I play off and on. But did I read my pop sign to play that #.  No I did not.  I sure could've used that money that night..

Manitoba
                        Canada
                        Member #5566
                        July 11, 2004
                        133 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2006, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

I feel gyped 227 didn't come up in WC.