Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 10:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Match 6 close

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Chewie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2006, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Well I decided to work on the match 6 for awhile, and give lucky for life a break. I combined my own system numbers with the computer generated QP's. I wish you could pick all 3 lines, but it turned out pretty good. I spent $20 for 30 lines in total, and ended up winning back about $28.00 I think. Had 3 of 6, plus 7 of 18. I wish the numbers would not have stopped there. The only reason I like this game is because you get 2 extra lines for $2.00.

So if I were to spend say $60.00, that would be 90 lines! I may just save up for that and see how it goes. I used a combination of custom ball draws with my homemade ball machine, my own picks, and my own systems and it was a close call. Maybe I will try RNG's next, but I am not sure. They are not as fun. I did not analyze everything yet to see which numbers won, plus I have 20 more lines that I did not play that I was saving for Friday. I hope they did not come up or that would suck.

Of course if they didn't I will be glad I saved the money lol. I figured it would roll, and I even called the amount. ($1.4 million) Screw powerball, that is plenty for me. I will post my results here in the future, as well as my jackpot win when it comes, and what method won it. Approve

United States
    Member #16612
    June 2, 2005
    3493 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2006, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to you sirbad on your Match 6 game. I hope you get a profit in this match.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
      A long and winding road
      United States
      Member #17084
      June 10, 2005
      4576 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2006, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Sirbrad, if it helps any I'll gladly post my match 6 qp numbers. They never hit, so that will help you see what numbers not to wheel.  Glad to see your getting some hits with your system! I've been discouraged lately so reading your post at least lets me know someone of good character is winning out there :)

I admire your perserverence in playing!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

PA
        United States
        Member #22983
        October 6, 2005
        2226 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2006, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks guys. Yeah I know how you feel GameGrl, the lottery is full of ups and downs. Mostly downs of course, but all it takes is one up to get you back on track. You have also lifted me up a couple times during depressive down times, so I am glad to return the favor. Smile There have been times I just wanted to give up completely, but then I realized that if I did I would also be giving up the life that I am dreaming of one day living.

The only thing you can really do is try to appreciate what you already have, and let the law of attraction take care of the rest. Like tends to attract like, be it positive or negative. It is tough to win the lower tier prizes on the match 6, because usually all the qp's are all different. Would be great if you could actually pick all 3 lines of all the same numbers, that is the only thing I do not like.

But on the upside, you get more diversified picks for a jackpot win. No matter how you look at it, it is a tough game to win on any level. The lottery is fun overall, but the constant loss of money is what is bad. But even if you save all that money that you invest into the lottery, you will never have as much as a decent sized jackpot will give you, plus you would be pretty old by that time anyway.

But I do believe that those who stick with the lottery for the long haul will all one day get their jackpot win. Persistence and perseverance is definitely the key, as well as a budgeting system and a lot of patience among others. Our time will come eventually, sooner or later.

(time to get work for friday's draw.) Type

Sparta, NJ
          United States
          Member #18331
          July 9, 2005
          1977 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2006, 9:02 am - IP Logged

But I do believe that those who stick with the lottery for the long haul will all one day get their jackpot win. Persistence and perseverance is definitely the key, as well as a budgeting system and a lot of patience among others. Our time will come eventually, sooner or later.

I too like Match 6, although I have to drive to PA to play it.  However, I also realize there are many more players then winners, probably several million to one, thereforce, there is zero chance of everyone winning a jackpot.  Only the lucky need apply.  Ask the Meat Packers in Nebraska how much time they spent on perfecting their system.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

PA
            United States
            Member #22983
            October 6, 2005
            2226 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2006, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

Well I had 2 jackpot scares on two different tickets, which matched 3 numbers, and the others being off by one and two digits. Nothing new, had the same before with this game, and lucky for life by matching 4 of 6. Oddly enough I won a total of $28.00 again.

Had 5 of 18 twice, but this time bought 20 tickets. Some of the qp's were terrible, but one line netted 3 of 6 also. I even correctly wheeled two of the winning numbers, but still nothing great happened, only VERY close calls as usual, and being off by mere digits as usual, and paradise remaining still a dream. I will crack one of these games...I WILL.

I AM rich beyond my wildest dreams... I AM...I AM...I AM...

PA
              United States
              Member #22983
              October 6, 2005
              2226 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2006, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

MATCH 6 lotto: 5, 19, 29, 36, 41, 49

Oddly enough my lowest ticket was the closest to a jackpot win. The first line, and numbers played via a regular ball draw with my custom made ball machine, and no eliminations. My numbers were 5, 22, 26, 29, 41, 48

That one was painful. Not sure which QP was close as well, might post it later though after I finish my analysis.

Sparta, NJ
                United States
                Member #18331
                July 9, 2005
                1977 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2006, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Me too - we just don't have any money!

Cheers

PA
                  United States
                  Member #22983
                  October 6, 2005
                  2226 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2006, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Yes, that will come later. Hopefully sooner!

Sparta, NJ
                    United States
                    Member #18331
                    July 9, 2005
                    1977 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2006, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes, later, is too late.

Cheers

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                      Member #26882
                      November 23, 2005
                      1404 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2006, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

I used to dabble in Match 6 too but then got upset when I picked 4 numbers on one line correct and nothing on my other 2 lines that they picked matched thus giving me 20 dollars. I think that is pathetic for a 2 dollar game even if you do get 3 lines you are at their mercy to match the numbers you pick. I do wish you good luck though as again I played that game since it started after super 6 ended. I think I still had the fever because I won over 1,000 dollars in the super 6 last draw!

Good Luck To You!
                        PA
                        United States
                        Member #22983
                        October 6, 2005
                        2226 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2006, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes, later, is too late.

Yeah especially if you are 60 or more. Won't have to worry about that for awhile. But oh well, increased knowledge and wisdom will only add to a better overall experience. So sometimes later is actually better.

PA
                          United States
                          Member #22983
                          October 6, 2005
                          2226 Posts
                          Posted: March 4, 2006, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

I used to dabble in Match 6 too but then got upset when I picked 4 numbers on one line correct and nothing on my other 2 lines that they picked matched thus giving me 20 dollars. I think that is pathetic for a 2 dollar game even if you do get 3 lines you are at their mercy to match the numbers you pick. I do wish you good luck though as again I played that game since it started after super 6 ended. I think I still had the fever because I won over 1,000 dollars in the super 6 last draw!

Good Luck To You!

Yeah that is what I said, I hate how the QP's do not match your numbers. That is what makes the game tough. Heck I think it is much easier to match 6 of 6 than 8 or more of 18. Althought QPs have came through for me a few times, but my top win is about $52 I believe for 8 of 18, and 3 of 6. One more stinking number for $1,000. That one sucked too. I did pretty well for the match 6 being I do not play it much.

Sparta, NJ
                            United States
                            Member #18331
                            July 9, 2005
                            1977 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2006, 7:08 am - IP Logged

I've made more then a few dollars on the extra rows then what I picked.  It has been a while since I have played, but I may make the drive today.  Even after taxes, it is a decent amount. 

Expecially since some one hit NY Lotto - AGAIN!  I think I have hit upon a system. NY Lotto will never be hit when I make bets.  The first time I miss, some one will hit.  I will accept donations to keep betting until it reaches the jackpot you want.  Then a large donation to stop betting!

Cheers