Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My system - a work in progress

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sfilippo's avatar - skull
Oklahoma
United States
Member #33770
February 24, 2006
3146 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2006, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Hi,

I'm working on a system that I'll show here in this post. I think it has great potential but I really need some input from you guys. My imagination has run it's course and I can't seem to come up with additional markers to help flag or narrow down a pool of picks that would be reasonable and economically playable.

Here's how it works...

The system tries to predict a small group of numbers that will be played for a 6-way, a 3-way or a triple straight win only.

This graph is tracking the Oklahoma Pick 3, btw, and is current as of the writing of this post.

The numbers along the bottom of the graph are the winning picks for the daily pick 3 here in Oklahoma.

The first column of numbers starting at the bottom with 0 and ending with 27 at the top represent the raw values of the picks, example - the winning pick 019 has a raw value of 10, 339 has a raw value of 15, ect. I'm simply adding the digits together for their values.

The inside column of numbers starting at the bottom with 0 and ending with 81 at the top represent the group value and it is derived as follows...

0 = 0
1 = 21
2 = 12
3 = 3
4 = 24
5 = 15
6 = 6
7 = 27
8 = 18
9 = 9

I have a breakdown of the group numbers for the 6-way that I'll post here.

So, this is how I gragh a pick...

019's raw value is 10 and it's group value is (0 = 0) + (1 = 21) + (9 = 9) for a total of 30.

I place a smaller circle at the 30 spot to represent the group value and a larger circle at the 10 spot to represent the raw value. Then I connect the lines to show a range. The outcome somewhat represents a candlestick pattern, if you are familiar with charting stocks.

Another example...

339's raw value is 15 and it's group value is (3 = 3) + (3 = 3) + (9 = 9) for a total of 15.

On the graph, you can see it graphed accordingly.

There are a total of 220 possibilities to choose from in a pool of single digit, double digit, and triple digit choices. A single digit choice would be a number like, 123. A double digit choice would be like 112, and a triple digit choice would be like 111.

Here's the actual working graph...

http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/clutter/lottograph.jpg

and here's the group value breakdown page for just the 6-way picks...

http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/clutter/lottograph.jpg

I'm hoping someone can come up with some more markers for this and we can apply them to better predict the direction of the next drawing. As of now, It's too expensive to play it and win.

Thanks.

Smiley Steve

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #22395
    September 24, 2005
    1583 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2006, 11:05 am - IP Logged

the winning pick 019 has a raw value of 10, 339 has a raw value of 15, ect. I'm simply adding the digits together for their values.

I think you will find what you call 'raw value' - most are calling 'sum' - a quick search for sum, should get a lot of hits.

(Incidently, you posted the same graph URL both times)

Using your examples, 019/339 what numbers/combinations/straight/boxed would you be betting based on your graph? 

Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #33770
      February 24, 2006
      3146 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2006, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

sorry about that. I should have changed the bottom url as follows...

The graph is http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/clutter/lottograph.jpg

and the graph values with the sums are here http://www.angelfire.com/ok4/clutter/lottery.jpg

quote______________________________________________________
      "Using your examples, 019/339 what numbers/combinations/straight/boxed would you be betting based on your graph?"
      __________________________________________end quote

it's impossible to guess without more data. The next draw was 232 but the graph hasn't developed enough to predict anything at that point. Still, after 20 some draws, i find it impractical to predict what group of numbers may come up next.

I still need more markers in the graph to better show direction.

thanks for the definition of sums. Had no idea.   

Smiley Steve

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2006, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

I have no ideas to add, right now. Perhaps with more data something will materialize. Maybe you can get some ideas by reading the threads here or someone else can think of something..

Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #33770
          February 24, 2006
          3146 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2006, 6:37 am - IP Logged

Thanks for checking it truecritic.

Maloney has some interesting techniques. Maybe she can I can work on it.

Smiley Steve

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
            Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2006, 6:39 am - IP Logged

good luck with your system......