Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

KY VA GA Win for Life Results 3-01-06

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 11 years ago by lchoro.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ayenowitall's avatar - rod serling4.jpg

United States
Member #4416
April 22, 2004
1075 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2006, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

3-7-12-21-26-32, Free Ball: 27

Georgia Payouts:

6 of 60$1,000 a week for life
5 of 6 + Free Ball3$1,000 a week for a year
5 of 651$600
4 of 6 + Free Ball128$200
4 of 62,365$30
3 of 6 + Free Ball3,163$30
3 of 633,441$2
2 of 6 + Free Ball25,295$2

Virginia Payouts:

6+0
0$1,000 A Week for Life

5+1
5$52,000
5+0
123$600
4+1
299$200
4+0
5,433$30
3+1
7,027$30
3+0
74,839$2
2+1
55,822$2

No detailed results available from Kentucky.

Congratulations to all Win for Life winners. Good luck to Georgia, Kentucky, and Virginia players in Saturday's drawing.

aye'

United States
    Member #13801
    April 14, 2005
    48 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2006, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

The payouts listed on the Virginia Lottery website includes the payouts for all three states (the Georgia Lottery website only includes the payouts for Georgia).

I was upset at first that they replaced Lotto South with this game, but after looking at the odds of winning the jackpot, I think I may actually like this game better than Lotto South.

United States
      Member #4416
      April 22, 2004
      1075 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2006, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryPlayer on March 02, 2006

"The payouts listed on the Virginia Lottery website includes the payouts for all three states (the Georgia Lottery website only includes the payouts for Georgia)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LotteryPlayer,

I wondered if that might be the case, but I couldn't find anything to confirm my suspicion. What's your source of information for this?

Thanks,

aye'

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
        North Dakota
        United States
        Member #13397
        April 5, 2005
        1623 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2006, 12:06 am - IP Logged

VA released info on all 3 states with Lotto South and does the same with MM.  (give results for all MM states.)  I myself believe the info on VA's site is for all 3 states but I don't have any evidence backing it up.  Sorry.

How are you going to win if you don't play?

United States
          Member #13801
          April 14, 2005
          48 Posts
          Posted: March 3, 2006, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by LotteryPlayer on March 02, 2006

"The payouts listed on the Virginia Lottery website includes the payouts for all three states (the Georgia Lottery website only includes the payouts for Georgia)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LotteryPlayer,

I wondered if that might be the case, but I couldn't find anything to confirm my suspicion. What's your source of information for this?

Thanks,

aye'

It hasn't been publicized very much, but Win for Life has its own website (Win for Life website).  Virginia appears to be using the same data that is listed on the Win for Life website.

United States
            Member #4416
            April 22, 2004
            1075 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2006, 8:38 am - IP Logged

LotteryPlayer,

Thanks for sharing the information about the Win for Life website. There's a lot of useful information there, and it answered some questions that I had about the game. I've placed the site on my Favorites list and will be checking it out frequently. I highly recommend the site to all Win for Life players.

I do find it interesting that the website is run by the Georgia Lottery Corporation. They've evidently taken a great leadership role in Win for Life's tri-state partnership. Like the old Lotto South, Virginia is still conducting the the drawings hosted by the lovely and talented Mikki Spencer. I'm hoping that Kentucky will somehow step up with a major contribution toward helping Win for Life live up to its tremendous potential for success. This is a great game, and I'm truly enjoying playing it.

Good luck to you and all Win for Life players!

aye'

United States
              Member #379
              June 5, 2002
              11296 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2006, 9:53 am - IP Logged

LotteryPlayer,

Thanks for sharing the information about the Win for Life website. There's a lot of useful information there, and it answered some questions that I had about the game. I've placed the site on my Favorites list and will be checking it out frequently. I highly recommend the site to all Win for Life players.

I do find it interesting that the website is run by the Georgia Lottery Corporation. They've evidently taken a great leadership role in Win for Life's tri-state partnership. Like the old Lotto South, Virginia is still conducting the the drawings hosted by the lovely and talented Mikki Spencer. I'm hoping that Kentucky will somehow step up with a major contribution toward helping Win for Life live up to its tremendous potential for success. This is a great game, and I'm truly enjoying playing it.

Good luck to you and all Win for Life players!

aye'

Lose for Life is a TERRIBLE game. The cash option (where offered) is a ripoff.

United States
                Member #4416
                April 22, 2004
                1075 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2006, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Gee whiz CASH Only,

I would have never guessed that you would take such a position. LOL It looks like you've changed your thinking about that wonderful cash option. I believe that I'm the one who pointed out to you that taking the cash option for the minimum ten year payout minus taxes is a sucker deal in most cases. You obviouisly didn't do your homework before you started your crusade against Win for Life. Now you've lost all credibility because you can't make up your mind where you stand. It's time for you to move on to another red herring. We're wise to you on this one.

aye'

United States
                  Member #16612
                  June 2, 2005
                  3493 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2006, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Basically on Win For Life, no one from KY won 5+1. Good luck in Saturday's drawing.

United States
                    Member #5565
                    July 11, 2004
                    260 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2006, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

I'd like Win For Life better if the second prize of $ 52,000 wasn't governed by a randomly drawn 7th ball.  The odds are much higher than the 1st prize in the Cash 5 and the prize is about half the amount.  I personally prefer the Hot Lotto or the Maryland Multi-Match games since they roll over the jackpot.