Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Betslips.com

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by bell815.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #28602
December 19, 2005
3 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2006, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Does anyone know much about this betslips.com site? Are they legit? Do they pay? I was at their website and read all their info but I still have doubts: They don't list a physical address, plus they require your SSN and your date of birth to register (for click2pay). Is that really necessary in this day and age of identity theft?

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
    Atlantic Mine, Michigan
    United States
    Member #416
    June 23, 2002
    1614 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2006, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Most internet gambling sites are like that.  Todd would never endorse a site that wasn't legit.

They use those numbers for security reasons.  They need to know you are you.

I just don't like most internet gambling sites because you have to pay so much to get your money from your account.  I guess with a 90% payout rate though it is still better than the odds the state lotteries give you.

Brad

United States
      Member #28602
      December 19, 2005
      3 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2006, 9:35 am - IP Logged

Thanks Brad. Have you used their services and do they pay? I still don't know whether to use their services because I don't what they might do with my SSN.

Rock

bluedog's avatar - animaniacs30
        Midland, Texas.
        United States
        Member #9873
        December 25, 2004
        17 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2006, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I took Todds recommendation and I frequently use the site I have not experienced any problems of yet and feel very comfortable using them for my services.
        They seem to be legitimate to me

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23259 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2006, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Brad. Have you used their services and do they pay? I still don't know whether to use their services because I don't what they might do with my SSN.

Rock

I think I described elsewhere what click2pay does with your ssn. 

They verify your identity with it (you'll clearly see that happen when you register for your click2pay account), and then they delete your ssn from their records. 

Don't take my word for it -- it's all right there on their web site when you register.

It's actually a brilliant way of doing a identity check.  By giving them that bit of personal info, they can ask you to verify some information that only you would know.  In the end, that protects everyone, because you can be assured that nobody is stealing YOUR identity thru click2pay.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Columbia, SC
            United States
            Member #28000
            December 8, 2005
            96 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2006, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Todd,

I agree I used betslip last night and receive a called personally from click2pay asking me to verify what I put as a private question. Then when I made my bets you used their 16 digit number which I think is a good thing. I feel very comfortable with this site.