|Posted: March 3, 2006, 12:17 pm - IP Logged|
I was reading News on the KS site and saw this. I was just wondering if this is for everyone, or just a Kansas thing.
Limited Time Opportunity – Win $2 Million with Power Play 10X
TOPEKA, KAN. – For the entire month of March, Powerball players who ask for the Power Play option will have a chance to multiply their non-jackpot prizes by ten and win up to $2 million!
Starting with the Saturday, March 4 Powerball drawing, one of the 5X slots on the Power Play wheel will be replaced with a 10X slot. When the 10X slot is hit, all players who have Power Play tickets and win a prize in that drawing (except for the jackpot) will have their prizes multiplied by 10. The promotion is scheduled to last for eight draws, through Wednesday March 29. The 10X slot could be hit as many as eight times! If the 10X slot is not hit by March 29, the promotion will continue until it is hit.
Here’s what the Powerball prize payout will be with Power Play 10X:
Match 5 numbers, win 10 x $200,000 = $2 million
Match 4 numbers plus PB, win 10 x $10,000 = $100,000
Match 4 numbers, win 10 x $100 = $1,000
Match 3 numbers plus PB, win 10 x $100 = $1,000
Match 3 numbers, win 10 x $7 = $70
Match 2 numbers, plus PB, win 10 x $7 = $70
Match 1 number, plus PB, win 10 x $4 = $40
Match PB only, win 10 x $3 = $30
“There will be no better time for players to try Power Play than during this 10X promotion,” said Lottery Executive Director Ed Van Petten. “We expect to see some pretty impressive Powerball wins in Kansas during this limited-time promotion.”
What is Power Play?
• Power Play gives players a chance to increase their non-jackpot prizes by as much as five times (ten times during the 10X promotion).
• To add Power Play to your Powerball ticket, mark the Power Play box on the Powerball play slip, or tell the clerk you want the Power Play option.
• Power Play costs an extra $1 per play, so it will double the price of a Powerball ticket.
• Before each Powerball drawing, a wheel is spun to select the Power Play number for that night’s drawing. The wheel has 16 slots – four each of 2X, 3X, 4X and 5X (one of the 5X slots will be replaced by a 10X slot during the promotion).
• Power Play winnings will be automatically added to your winnings when you claim your prize.
Remember – sales for Power Play 10X start March 2. The first drawing with 10X on the Power Play wheel will be March 4!
Don't cry over spilled milk. Go milk another cow!!