Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

last 3 mm draws!!

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by codmander.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2006, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

last 3 mega mill draws  i've had 3 of 6  six times!!!  always a bridemaid never a bride?  well maybe but consistantcy  can't hurt  i am usein a system  and a wheel  which i will keep to myself((4 now))  but does seem to be workin to some degree  see no reason to stop now after all half the fun is gettin thereWink

Sparta, NJ
    United States
    Member #18331
    July 9, 2005
    1977 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2006, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

If it works, it works.  Not a debatable item there!  It just needs to be "more better" at what it does.  Then again, three out of six IS better than my one number out of eighteen rows!

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

United States
      Member #10438
      January 13, 2005
      431 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2006, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

i do beleive 5 of 6  is a possiblity    but with the mega ball is sheer luck  but  i also believe that if its your turn to win the lucky rats will give the mega ball along with the 5Stretch

Sparta, NJ
        United States
        Member #18331
        July 9, 2005
        1977 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2006, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

i do beleive 5 of 6  is a possiblity    but with the mega ball is sheer luck  but  i also believe that if its your turn to win the lucky rats will give the mega ball along with the 5Stretch

Do like some one else suggested, buy 46 tickets, one with each megaball, and bet your five out of six on each ticket.  Heck, buy doubles, incase you have to share the jackpot!  Then the megaball is a no player. $92.00 isn't a bad investment for first place return.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

United States
          Member #10438
          January 13, 2005
          431 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2006, 8:31 am - IP Logged

lol  well  i have a 6 to 10 dollar limit on mm  allthough  i have doubled my wheels latly because of winnings  but still not enough to do that  ---my goal is to get the 5  not the 6  250k  would suit me fine  250k  invested correctly will pay your bills and still keep your capitol-----------------------------------------------------------------just win!!!Dupe Alert