Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

1XX 01X you r dead wrong

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Tenaj.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2006, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

you know what that tells me..onething..you are behind..way behind on whole numbers..let me give everyone some free information..whatever system you are useing thatt only tracts the first digit..or maybe the first and second digit..that is way off..there are 2 rules that apply to picking lottery numbers and they can not be broken at all..

1. you can not take away a digit from the pick 3..or tract 01 27 39 56 etc..because you are playing a different game arent you now..you cant take or tract part of the 4 digits in a pick 4 either..

2. the second thing you cant do is add a digit either now can you..so what does that tell you..IT TELLS YOU YOU HAVE TO TRACT THE ENTIRE COMBINATION ..you need to proof..tract 01..from your states lottery beginng..you will see that 010 hit here 011 came out later then maybe 017..then a repeat most liklely..then 015..etc until it completes the entire sequence..and the last number in that sequence maybe the last combination in the entire set of 000-999 to come out..SO NO YOU CAN NOT TRACT JUST PART OF ANY COMBINATION AND HAVE ANY SUCCESS....

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2006, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

you know what that tells me..onething..you are behind..way behind on whole numbers..let me give everyone some free information..whatever system you are useing thatt only tracts the first digit..or maybe the first and second digit..that is way off..there are 2 rules that apply to picking lottery numbers and they can not be broken at all..

1. you can not take away a digit from the pick 3..or tract 01 27 39 56 etc..because you are playing a different game arent you now..you cant take or tract part of the 4 digits in a pick 4 either..

2. the second thing you cant do is add a digit either now can you..so what does that tell you..IT TELLS YOU YOU HAVE TO TRACT THE ENTIRE COMBINATION ..you need to proof..tract 01..from your states lottery beginng..you will see that 010 hit here 011 came out later then maybe 017..then a repeat most liklely..then 015..etc until it completes the entire sequence..and the last number in that sequence maybe the last combination in the entire set of 000-999 to come out..SO NO YOU CAN NOT TRACT JUST PART OF ANY COMBINATION AND HAVE ANY SUCCESS....

No NoDon't be so fast to criticize lotterybraker  - Jif and Peter Pan Peanut Butter jars have had some hits up in here lately.  One person even got indigestion.  Some people have even pulled numbers out of their behinds.

As long as it beats random expection the system is good.LOL

takeemtothebank

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2006, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Have you noticed something? When people post here at the Lottery Post about breaking the code, or the post is about a breakthrough system. It takes them so long to just come out with it.

It's as if they are waiting to see how much hype they can raise.

They take the response of the first post & make a brand new post out of it to draw more attention & hype.

They love it when droves of people are asking them, "what is it"?

JAP69's avatar - alas
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #6
        November 4, 2001
        8790 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2006, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

tracking 01x, 10x etc is for exact position of a digit.
        Putting the other nine digits in the x gives me 10 exact plays with 10 totally different combos from each other.
        I could also nail it down to less than 10 plays If I want to cut the mustard.
        Tracking exact order I could care less when a combo hit last or sequence it is suppose to follow.

I do not waste my money on combo plays.

MAGA

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2006, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

tracking 01x, 10x etc is for exact position of a digit.
          Putting the other nine digits in the x gives me 10 exact plays with 10 totally different combos from each other.
          I could also nail it down to less than 10 plays If I want to cut the mustard.
          Tracking exact order I could care less when a combo hit last or sequence it is suppose to follow.

I do not waste my money on combo plays.

SmashI play straight too Jap69. 

takeemtothebank