Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Full Wheel!!

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10438
January 13, 2005
431 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2006, 7:57 am - IP Logged

well we all know this story----if i played a full 10 number wheel i woulda hit it!!No Pity!

would like to try a full 10# wheel one of these days but 252$ is quite expensive i guess the best way to do it is get a few players((localy)) and chip in and do a full wheel!

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2006, 8:41 am - IP Logged

thats a whole week paycheck for some!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23349 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2006, 9:29 am - IP Logged

well we all know this story----if i played a full 10 number wheel i woulda hit it!!No Pity!

would like to try a full 10# wheel one of these days but 252$ is quite expensive i guess the best way to do it is get a few players((localy)) and chip in and do a full wheel!

If you were a Gold or Platinum member, you could use the Full Wheel Filtering on the Wheels page here at Lottery Post.

It allows you to generate a full wheel, and have very fine control over the elimination of unlikely combinations, making the wheel produce a smaller, less expensive set of lines.

Even though you're not a premium member, you can still check out all the filters available.

Click on Wheels on the left side of the page, and then click on any Full Wheel.  Then, you can click on the Show Filters button to see all the various filters available.  It is really quite powerful!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!