Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

i live in a different time zone

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by truecritic.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2006, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

I live ina different time zone than florida..and that number was not posted on their website at the time i posted all of them locks..I think the time on this site is off also..some how..because when I put those numbers on this website it was sunday evening here in Mississippi..and no I did not look at the site and take the number..you have to options here..you can believe that..or believe I was trying to pull a fast one..its up to you..and besides..I still have 8 other states to prove that I wasnt trying to pull a fast one..but I will give you that one..I WILL NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THAT ONE..DEAL...

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: March 8, 2006, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

I live ina different time zone than florida..and that number was not posted on their website at the time i posted all of them locks..I think the time on this site is off also..some how..because when I put those numbers on this website it was sunday evening here in Mississippi..and no I did not look at the site and take the number..you have to options here..you can believe that..or believe I was trying to pull a fast one..its up to you..and besides..I still have 8 other states to prove that I wasnt trying to pull a fast one..but I will give you that one..I WILL NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THAT ONE..DEAL...

I never thought you were trying to pull a fast one. Not at all. I just wanted to see where it was posted, so that in the future I can always know where to look.

I totally believe you.

I look at many people's posts and compare them. I live in Florida and look mostly with people who post numbers for Florida. That's why I was asking.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: March 8, 2006, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Why didn't you post your answer above in the thread that you made the statement about the Florida hit?

You should post it here in this link.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130136

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: March 8, 2006, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Mississippi is 1 hour behind the eastern standard time.

So on Sunday March 5, 2006 when you posted here at Lottery Post, it was 9:10 pm in Mississippi.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23260 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2006, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

There is nothing wrong about the time zone information on this website.  I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Calgary
            Canada
            Member #9419
            December 7, 2004
            228 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2006, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

I think he got a bit ahead of himself.  I had a look through his predictions this morning and none have hit yet.  But then it's only been a couple days.  I guess we'll see if his predictions are good soon enough.  In the meantime, lotterybraker, why don't you share you system with everyone while we're waiting. 

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #22395
              September 24, 2005
              1583 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2006, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

lotterybraker

Check your computer to make sure it is set to the correct time ZONE.   Double click your clock and make sure it says Central Time Zone.  Or it can be also found in your Control Panel (Date-Time).  Also check off daylight savings.

The time appearing on Lottery Post pages appears as the time when you opened that page.  It continues to show that time until the page refreshes, at which point it is updated.  So if you were sitting on a page for 5 minutes, the time displayed would be 5 minutes older than actual time.