Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Need Help on Avatar

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by orangeman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lottery Queen's avatar - Animation2
Watch Blinking #
United States
Member #34411
March 3, 2006
11699 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2006, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I want to put my own avatar on here I see other people have there avatar on here. I paid for a membership and nothing is working out for me :-(    I want to put images on my page too that is not working out. I have followed all instruction I know how computers work. I have been working on this a few days now and I am getting Grrrrrrr. LOL can anyone help me? Ps: Todd already sent me instructions.

It's Not How Many Numbers You Post, But If You Can  Post The Right One's To Fall!

sfilippo's avatar - skull
    Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #33770
    February 24, 2006
    3146 Posts
    Posted: March 29, 2006, 6:34 am - IP Logged

I use www.angelfire.com to upload images

If I have, say, a bitmap image on my computer I want to upload to my angelfire site, first I change the file extention to a gif or Jpeg using IrfanView (free).

Then I go to my angelfire site's webshell and click on the upload - browse button which opens the files on my computer.

I find the gif or Jpeg and select it, then click upload.

Then, because angelfire doesn't allow me to use gifs or Jpegs anywhere else but within their site, I change the file extention name to a .txt file. If you right click on the kitty surfer and look a properties, you will see that the file extention is a .txt file instead of a .gif file. It still works the same.

So, once you have a web site for hosting images, you can use html code to post them here. Or just paste the link in your custom avatar text box.

< image src = "the hosting site address and image name" > Don't put the spaces in like I have, except between 'image' and 'src'

Smiley Steve

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: March 29, 2006, 7:31 am - IP Logged
        Amarillo/Austin
        United States
        Member #1424
        April 25, 2003
        696 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2006, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Ffilippo:

Downloaded Easy Devil and discovered something you can use.  Tested it in 10 different states with the same results.

The software is outstanding for picking doubles.  Usually get 24 sets of numbers, make them into doubles and have 37-40 unique sets of pairs.

All you have to do is add your key number to those 37 to 40 pairs for your winning number.

Orangeman               Wink