|Posted: March 16, 2006, 5:22 pm - IP Logged|
"how do you upload it with URL? give me some beginners steps. when i scan it its saying bif image"
(You may want to print out these instructions before you get started):
1. Click on "Member Home Pages" on the "Lottery Post Links: sidebar on the left side of your screen. A new browser window called "Welcome to Lottery Post Member Pages" will open.
2. You'll need to "Sign In." If you don't remember your LP Member Pages password click the "Forgot Password?" link and have your Member Pages password resent to you.
3. Once you Sign In, you'll be in your home page. For now, if you just want to upload images, click on "File Manager" under "The Tool Shed" bar on the right side of the screen.
4. You can use the "File Manager" (on the right side of the screen) to create a folder called images. Once you've created the folder, click on the folder's link to open it.
5. Going back to the "File Manager" (again, on the right side of the screen), click on "Upload File". The "Upload Files" page will load. Press the "Browse..." button to locate the file on your computer's hard disk. Once you've selected the file you want to upload by clicking "Open" you'll be returned to the "Upload Files" page. Then click the "Upload Files" button and your scanned image file will be uploaded to your image folder. The image file will have the same name as the the one on your hard disk.
6. After you've uploaded your image, you can link to it. If you created the images folder, the URL to your image would be: https://members.lotterypost.com/lottomike/images/what_ever_you_called_your_file
For example, the URL of my avitar is: https://members.lotterypost.com/mrbobb/images/cardog.gif
Hope this helps you get your images uploaded and posted. If not, let me know and I'll see if I can help you out. Or perhaps Todd knows a better way to do this...