Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottobraker great call in Ga!

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Cashman87.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Sage's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Dunwoody Georgia
United States
Member #747
September 29, 2002
659 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2006, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

I notice cashman87 ,  Xavier  and some of you other guys gave Lotobraker a hard time about how many numbers he posted, but he did hit Georgia evening!  3 draws later from what I read posted on march  5th  and he hit it  3 days later on march 8th as 110

So I know you guys feel like your great predicters and you probably are, but can you guys be man enough to congradulate him on his system?  It did work in Ga.  He did call for it in the evening which is the only real way to predict numbers!  It is too easy to say this number is coming, but can't nail the midday or evening!  I commend him on his sysem. 

If he is new to this he is already doing better than most of us veterens that have been at this thing for years!  LOL  You go Lottobraker.  We have to see how well your system performs over time, but I will be watching!  I'm not trying to be negative or start anything.  I am aware of egos including my own!  I just feel it's easy to bash somebody before the fact, but after the fact well I feel Lottobraker will have the last laugh when he say"I TOLD YOU SO!" Blue Angel  The Angels Are Watching Over Us!

It's Never Too Late To Be The Person You Could Of Been!I Agree!

Dunwoody Georgia
    United States
    Member #747
    September 29, 2002
    659 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2006, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Cashman87 I didn't see your response to Lottobraker so I wrote a little message in his defense aimed mainly at you and Xavier, but I see you are man enough to congradulate him so please disregard my message!

I see you are a real man!

I hope you accept my apologies?  Blue Angel

Calgary
      Canada
      Member #9419
      December 7, 2004
      228 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2006, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Maybe you should read all my posts Sage. I gave him a bit of a hard time initially, but gave him some props pretty quickly thereafter because I think form the combinations he came up with, that his system l looks to have some merit. Anyway, we went over the box hit yesterday. The guy said he's aiming for straight hits, not box hits, so that's what we're going with.

Dunwoody Georgia
        United States
        Member #747
        September 29, 2002
        659 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2006, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Than Xavier I do hope you accept my apology as well!  I am a man and I will apologise where I am wrong or I misunderstood!  I'm sorry!  Blue Angel

The Angels are watching over us!

Calgary
          Canada
          Member #9419
          December 7, 2004
          228 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2006, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

No problem bro. Hopefully lotterybraker will share his sytem soon enough. If not, I guess I'm gonna have to go to work reverse engineering his system from the numbers he gave. And I have more than a few thoughts on what he's doing since it reminds me a lot of what I'm doing right now in the testing of a few systems I'm working on. :)

United States
            Member #28973
            December 26, 2005
            439 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2006, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

I never really gave him a hard time.

I was simply just weighing out "wager" vs. "return".  Now, "wager" has to underweigh return by a certain amount every single time, otherwise you make no profit. 

That's all.

:)

But, ofcourse, if I'm going to run my mouth, I'm going to run my mouth to lecture AND congratulate!  :)