Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Match 6 whim QP almost does it again...

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 11 years ago by CASH Only.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
PA
United States
Member #22983
October 6, 2005
2226 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2006, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Key word, almost. Man this is sickening. I usually pick my own numbers, but a "planned unplanned" QP almost came through again. Matched 3 of 6, and 5 of 18. I hate seeing instant matches at first, then only to see yet another loss.

However I have received a higher return lately, and always got something back playing this game the last 7 times. So maybe I am finally about due, and on to something. What a tease though. If only I would have matched the other 3 the madness would finally be over, and the dream could finally begin. Again, I will win the jackpot!!! One way or the other... $4 profit for $7.00 total ready for next draw. Lep Looks like I found my game. At least when the jackpot is over 1.5 million.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
    Member #26882
    November 23, 2005
    1404 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2006, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Sirbrad,

I hear your cry! Imagine matching 4 on one line, yep I managed to pick 4 numbers on one line only to find that the other 2 lines the machine picks matched none of the 4 numbers I had picked right!!! Yep a measly 20 bucks I got for picking 4 right numbers out of 6!!! Sad!

Good Luck and Keep Trying!

United States
      Member #1826
      July 11, 2003
      2645 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2006, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

You have my luck. When I pick my numbers, I always fall flat. But Quick Picks get me good mileage.

(insert signature here)

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
        A long and winding road
        United States
        Member #17084
        June 10, 2005
        4533 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2006, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

and...............the good news is.......

The jackpot rolled!!! So keep playing and getting those hits! :)

I play here in PA and the MD lottery. MD has a jacked up minimum hit in order to pay out, so getting 4 numbers means nothing to the folks in MD. (plus they zap a person with taxes).

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

PA
          United States
          Member #22983
          October 6, 2005
          2226 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2006, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Yeah as I said many times before, close losses hurt a lot more than way off ones. At least for me. But they do provide a quick spectacle of hope, and I cannot wait for that feeling to last for a much longer time!

Ironically I spent about $40 the last time, and got back $28 I think. So I seem to get more of a return when I only play a QP or two. That is a major problem, and an annoyance to dedicated lottery players like myself, and others here with systems. Can't play much of a system with one QP or two.

Another problem I deal with is my lottery budget. I already spent my $40 for the month on one draw, but thankfully as I said I am getting returns, so I am reinvesting to keep the cost down so that I can keep playing. You are torn between wanting the jackpot to keep rolling, and just wanting it won already so you can stop spending the money.

Of the ultimate would be to win it yourself, and then be done with it and very rich. Would love to have that feeling! But like I said, with a budget you are basically screwed for individual draws after you spend your whole amount on one draw. But I also tried spreading the budget out with each draw, and am always left with the feeling of "I should have bought more tickets!"

So it always seems to be a lose-lose situation, and even all your reinvested money slowly dwindles down to zero eventually when you go cold. You have to be a millionaire already to keep playing as much as you want to! But as I said, I have Faith. I wonder if money won is actually more lucky for other draws? I might have to bring that up in the mystical section after this, as it seems to be the case for me in the last year or so.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/130563/560629

Good luck to you all as well!

PA
            United States
            Member #22983
            October 6, 2005
            2226 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2006, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Sirbrad,

I hear your cry! Imagine matching 4 on one line, yep I managed to pick 4 numbers on one line only to find that the other 2 lines the machine picks matched none of the 4 numbers I had picked right!!! Yep a measly 20 bucks I got for picking 4 right numbers out of 6!!! Sad!

Yeah so far I have matched 4 of 6 four times total on match 6, and 4 of 6 on lucky for life two times. I don't really want to experience the 5 of 6, I want to go straight to 6 of 6 on either. I think I matched 8 of 18 once, but mathing any of 18 is even harder, as I said and you said that the qp's are usually all different. 

The 18 match option is just another marketing gimmick, and very very tough to accomplish. That is why they won't let you pick your own numbers, then you can't play the same numbers in attempt to get 8 or more of 18.

United States
              Member #379
              June 5, 2002
              11296 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2006, 9:41 am - IP Logged

Sirbrad,

Yeah so far I have matched 4 of 6 four times total on match 6, and 4 of 6 on lucky for life two times. I don't really want to experience the 5 of 6, I want to go straight to 6 of 6 on either. I think I matched 8 of 18 once, but mathing any of 18 is even harder, as I said and you said that the qp's are usually all different. 

The 18 match option is just another marketing gimmick, and very very tough to accomplish. That is why they won't let you pick your own numbers, then you can't play the same numbers in attempt to get 8 or more of 18.

When are you going to join the Unlucky for Life boycott? You need to concentrate more on M6.