Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Instant Game Ideas.

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 11 years ago by DoctorEw220.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
Yinzer Country, PA
United States
Member #4067
March 18, 2004
2741 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2006, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Since people like to post numbers game ideas, I was wondering if anyone had any instant game ideas?

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

Yinzer Country, PA
    United States
    Member #4067
    March 18, 2004
    2741 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2006, 12:07 am - IP Logged

Here's an idea I have. It would be a $1 game based on NHL's shootoutsafter overtime.

There would be 5 shooters. You would scratch off your shooter and your opponent's shooter, count up the goals, and if your goals were more than your opponent's, then you would win the prize.

Either that or the number of goals would determine your prize, and you wouldn't play against an opponent.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

Yinzer Country, PA
      United States
      Member #4067
      March 18, 2004
      2741 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2006, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Another idea would be based on "Chutes and Ladders".  You would scratch off numbers, and then you would move the number of spaces.  After scratching 10 or 20 spaces, you would scratch of the space you are on, taking into account hitting a chute or a ladder, and that would determine your prize.  Top prize would be won if you made it all the way through the game board.

Yinzer Country, PA
        United States
        Member #4067
        March 18, 2004
        2741 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2006, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Another idea would be based on "The Simpsons".  It would be kinda like a number match, except you would be matching characters.  There would be a bonus box feature in which if you got a donut symbol, you would win $10.  If you got a suishy symbol, you would win $20.

Yinzer Country, PA
          United States
          Member #4067
          March 18, 2004
          2741 Posts
          Posted: March 17, 2006, 5:05 am - IP Logged

Here's another idea.  What if there was an instant game based on the NCAA tournament?  You would have a team in the bracket on your ticket.  For each round they advance, they win money.  If the team wins it all, then the ticket would win the top prize.  The ticket prize would depend on how far they advance in the tournament.