Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Emoticans

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Zippy's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg
fenton,michigan
United States
Member #23352
October 11, 2005
6028 Posts
Posted: March 15, 2006, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ya:-) Could we get some more-different emoticans< i would love a dude on a harley revving it up and popping a wheely...lol  Thanks:-) Have a super rest of the week:-)

Your hearts on the loose, you roll them sevens with nothin to lose, this ain't no place for the weary kind

LuvToWin616's avatar - happy
    Canton, Michigan
    United States
    Member #12088
    March 4, 2005
    1165 Posts
    Posted: March 15, 2006, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: March 15, 2006, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ya:-) Could we get some more-different emoticans< i would love a dude on a harley revving it up and popping a wheely...lol  Thanks:-) Have a super rest of the week:-)

One of the great things about premium membership (which you have) is that you get your own image folder to upload any kind of images you like.  So if you see a picture on the internet that you want to include in your posts (like the Harley you mentioned), just save it to your hard drive (from whatever web site it is on), and then the next time you're posting something, just upload the image and include it in your message.

(I've posted instructions for that a number of times - basically just click the Insert Image toolbar button, then click the Image Manager icon.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!