Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

think i might gave in

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 11 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
atlanta
United States
Member #33559
February 22, 2006
65 Posts
Posted: March 18, 2006, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Gave in to QPs that is. I love picking, guessin, and using my number system to pick what numbers are next. But, it seems that most of my matches come from QP tickets. I only play mega and powerball the hardest games to win i know, at least least matchin one, two numbers not every drawing both most, would be nice,  just to see i'm on the right track. maybe i should try this wheel ,RNG, or excel  things i see lot of people talking about. are they free programs that do this (cause i don't believe in buying stuff on how to win lotto by someone who has never won the lotto) maybe using a wheel or with my own number system is what i need to starting matching more, or should i start QP's.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
    A long and winding road
    United States
    Member #17084
    June 10, 2005
    4524 Posts
    Posted: March 18, 2006, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Do a mixture. Try a few QP's , then from those numbers, wheel and see what you conjure up.

Some Folks here are die hard wheelers. Some are into vtrac. Some just allow the numbers to come to them. Do what works for you. Each person has their own method that seems to work for the type of game they are playing.

There are some good authors that do have some good advice. Lets not toss the baby out with the bathwater on that avenue of media resource.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014