Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Keno Players here ? *Cricket Cricket*

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 11 years ago by johnph77.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #23806
October 16, 2005
188 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2006, 3:11 am - IP Logged

Just wondering.  I play Keno too here in Michigan. Drawing is everyday, and not every 5 minutes.

United States
    Member #16612
    June 2, 2005
    3493 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2006, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a Keno player, but I see Washington and New York draw Keno once everyday too. California is the state I live that draws Keno once every five minutes by RNG. Is Keno computerized Korean Redneck in Michigan? If so, what type?

United States
      Member #379
      June 5, 2002
      11296 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2006, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I'm not a Keno player, but I see Washington and New York draw Keno once everyday too. California is the state I live that draws Keno once every five minutes by RNG. Is Keno computerized Korean Redneck in Michigan? If so, what type?

Michigan and NY each have TWO keno games-one nightly and the other every few minutes.

WA keno (and Pick 3 for that matter) are prohibited from having multiple draws on the same day.

United States
        Member #23806
        October 16, 2005
        188 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2006, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Michigan Keno is only once a day.  I'm not sure if its computerrized.  But I'm getting addicted.  Keno is fun.  More "lucky" numbers to choose from.

EDIT: I take that back. I just visited the Michigan lottery website. They have a "Club Keno" game.  I don't know where to play it though.  So yes, they have 2 Keno games. nightly and ever 5 minutes.

Think's avatar - lightbulb
          Marquette, MI
          United States
          Member #20541
          August 20, 2005
          709 Posts
          Posted: March 25, 2006, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Michigan Keno is only once a day.  I'm not sure if its computerrized.  But I'm getting addicted.  Keno is fun.  More "lucky" numbers to choose from.

EDIT: I take that back. I just visited the Michigan lottery website. They have a "Club Keno" game.  I don't know where to play it though.  So yes, they have 2 Keno games. nightly and ever 5 minutes.

Hi Red,

google "keno odds" and you will see that the Bar Keno is *NOT* anywhere near as good as nightly Keno.  If you play the bar keno you usually wind up having to put up with drunks and breathing in second hand smoke.

The Michigan web sight has a location finder here-

http://milottery.state.mi.us/msl-cg-locations.php

Since Bar Keno has started only about 10 people have won 50,000 or more.

johnph77's avatar - avatar
            CA
            United States
            Member #2987
            December 10, 2003
            832 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2006, 1:04 am - IP Logged

In Club Keno, the overall payout percentage on the 10 Spot is 63.67%, whereas the payout percentage for the Daily Draw game (10 Spot only) is 46.84%. The jackpot is higher in the Daily Draw game but there are many more winners of the lower tier prizes in Club Keno.

In the Daily Draw game, 22 numbers are drawn, in Club Keno, 20 numbers are drawn. They are substantially different games.

gl

j

Blessed Saint Leibowitz, keep 'em dreamin' down there..... 

Next week's convention for Psychics and Prognosticators has been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.

=^.^=