Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The secret of x

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 11 years ago by paint1.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
rainbow lake
Canada
Member #25177
November 2, 2005
10764 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2006, 8:43 am - IP Logged

made you look.

Just kidding

is x 3 digits or 1 or more or less

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #26302
    November 16, 2005
    594 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2006, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

It might be 3 digits, which you  take and do something with the pas drawn maybe.

Brooklyn, NY
      United States
      Member #26302
      November 16, 2005
      594 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2006, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Well Cashman gave us some clues: Remember use 123 also as 321 and he keep telling us about themusic ip, this site might have something you connect to the formula? home.att.net/~number-72/the_math.htm

flamemoth's avatar - candle
        Obetz
        United States
        Member #4156
        March 26, 2004
        86 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2006, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Musical Pi = 4.2857142

Space Pi = 2.71828

Also, there is a thread where Cashman talks about "mixing" numbers.  I've been working on this "secret" since I saw it yesterday.  Interesting method in combination with my preferred method.  Thanks Cashman - to you and your family!  mooooo-wah!

Thumbs Up

Brooklyn, NY
          United States
          Member #26302
          November 16, 2005
          594 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2006, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

flamemoth where you find the space ip? I got lucky with the music ip in the link ^ and is you preferred method similar to cashman?

Brooklyn, NY
            United States
            Member #26302
            November 16, 2005
            594 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2006, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

for some reason the link I posted is not working when one click on it. just copy and paste people.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2006, 3:04 am - IP Logged

made you look.

Just kidding

is x 3 digits or 1 or more or less

ROFL

Obetz
                United States
                Member #4156
                March 26, 2004
                86 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2006, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Hey!

I don't know what Cashman's method is, but I'm sure it's pretty involved like anyone who hits more than frequently.  I didn't get involved in Cashman's thread "....Make some Money" beyond asking him a question.  It seemed clear that he was very territorial about his preferred workout strategy, which is cool with me.  Anyway, he gave some good clues to peak the curiosity of a lot of folks.  Unfortunately, a lot of people are not interested in adding one more involved method to their own strategy, or learning anything new. 

I think Cashman is cool for introducing a fresh new method to us.  The fact that he didn't post a formula is ok with me because if he had, most of us would not have understood it.  When you go back through some of the things he was talking about in the very beginning - I mean go alllll the way to when they were talking about Aaron Donahue and a broadcast that was heard - Cashman has always been straight forward and open.  He has posted many, many hits.  He could have continued to do that instead of providing some guidance and hints as to how he reaches deductions about numbers.

Ok.....that's my needless two cents!  Now, I'm going to reiterate everything that Cashman said he does (in part) and provide the references to the information I found based on what he shared:

The equations, and a bunch of other stuff, are at: http://members.aol.com/johnkeely/ae.html

the Magical Square of the Sun info is at:

http://www.jesus8880.com/gematria/666.htm

I chose the Greek/English Dictionary at:

http://www.kypros.org/cgi-bin/lexicon.  It has an option to search for "ancient Greek" translation.

If you remember, Cashman talked about "mixing" (changing the order of) the numbers, do that  - and be thorough.  Use your mirrors and your sister numbers until you find, if applicable, that you can eliminate that step for your state.  Also, do the wrapping, or adding 1111 to each combination.  Now, I know you saw the information about addding 111, 888, 666, the use of "regular Pi" and how to set a an equation (which is not necessarily what Cashman said he uses to come up with good numbers).  I play P4, so I was curious to see how his clues would lead me to getting back on my game.  Here is what I do:

I prefer the Pen/Paper method, the Vtrac, an ABCD formula that helps me with pairs and a very simple calendar.  I also subscribe to the "Golden Rules" of Ohio Lottery:

1 Pick 3's bring P4's and vice versa.

2 The calendar dates are "clues" that guide you!  Match sums/root sum dates.

3. When you can't "make sense" of your playing strategy - don't play!

4. 2= 5, 4=7, 6 = 9

Ok.  So step 1:

I write down the winning number on a piece of paper in my notebook.  I add 3693 to it until I end with the number I started with.  I do this for every combination of the winning number.  I then to the same thing 3434 and 1111.  If this is done daily and with consistency, I begin to see certain numbers, in various combinations, "falling" under other numbers.....keep that in mind.

Next, I apply my ABCD formula to the number drawn.  The formulas are:

D+B, B+C, B-C, A-D and B-D, B-C, A+D, C+A.  I have found that ONE of the formula numbers is drawn within 7 days or so.  Sometimes, the formula numbers have been previously drawn and I use that as a guide to go back into my 3693/3434/1111 workouts and find more "clues" to the winning number.  Regardless, they are very consistent when I need to know what pairs to look for. 

Recently, I have been paying VERY close attention to the Pick 3's.  Not the way tnTea has introduced, where P3's EXIST as part of the predicted P4 number, but as a way to "guide" me through my past workouts.  For example, 561 fell 3/18 evening.  The third step for me would be to calculate the sum/root sum of 3/18, 7 or 9, and then find P4 numbers that have fallen within the last 3 months or so with 561 (or a combination of it) as part of the number on or around the 18th, the 7th or the 4th, and the 9th or the 6th.  Here's the trick, though.  I've noticed that when the Pick 3 is a straight combo in a previously drawn P4, it's likely the winning number is there. In other words the numbers are not broken up by a 4th digit.  For example 7561 was drawn 3/1 eve.  1893 is there.....

Obetz
                  United States
                  Member #4156
                  March 26, 2004
                  86 Posts
                  Posted: March 24, 2006, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

3819 is also under 7633, which was drawn on the 10 (1) of March. 8931 was drawn on 3/23 (3-2=1).  When I apply Cashman's Pi method to 5545, drawn 3/22 evening and add the 8's - 3918 is there.

Now, when I divide 3/21 midday 9632/6329 by Pi and add 8888.8888/1111.1111 and 6666.6666, SEPERATELY, i get these two numbers from the 1111.1111:

3218/8375

8573 was drawn 3/14 midday.  So I go to my workout sheets and look up 8573.  6111 is there.  When I look up 9223, which fell on March 3rd in the evening draw, 1161 is there as well.  6111 fell on March 21st (2+1=3).

Now, clearly I'm not going to look up just one number and think I'm going to pick the right one.  I have the pairs, the date sum/root sum/difference matches or similarities and my instinct.

Cashman's Pi method yielded one number and a clue to lead me to another winner this week, and I thank him for that.  Also, this method, whether I'm applying it correctly or incorrectly, has yielded 3 box Pick3 hits.  :>)

I hope I haven't left anything out.  If I did, please let me know before you bite my head off lol! 

Happy Playing!!!! 

Obetz
                    United States
                    Member #4156
                    March 26, 2004
                    86 Posts
                    Posted: March 24, 2006, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Something I forgot to mention about Cashman's Pi method:

5847 was drawn on 3/20 evening......

5847 - 0332

2330/Pi = 741.6626 = 1116

I left the last 6 in the final equation based on Cashman's advice on not changing one of the numbers.  In his example, if I remember correctly, he talked about the middle digit of a Pick3 not changing. 

Brooklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #26302
                      November 16, 2005
                      594 Posts
                      Posted: March 24, 2006, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

THAN YOU: flamemoth

Brooklyn, NY
                        United States
                        Member #26302
                        November 16, 2005
                        594 Posts
                        Posted: March 24, 2006, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

thank you: flamemoth

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: March 24, 2006, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

What attracts you to the light, Flamemoth?

LOL

Obetz
                            United States
                            Member #4156
                            March 26, 2004
                            86 Posts
                            Posted: March 24, 2006, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome, Stalyn!

Pac - the thrill i get from the thought of being burned is what attracts me to the flame!  bit of a masochist, i'm afraid.....

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: March 24, 2006, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Pac - the thrill i get from the thought of being burned is what attracts me to the flame!  bit of a masochist, i'm afraid.....

Do I have permission to slap you silly?

LOL