Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stupid questions

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
rainbow lake
Canada
Member #25177
November 2, 2005
10764 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2006, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Do you guys want to make some money?

Is that a stupid Question.

Its is like the Salesman that comes to you door and asks you if you like good food, No I hate good food do you have any bad food!

angelm's avatar - anne
    richmond ky.
    United States
    Member #15877
    May 22, 2005
    8472 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2006, 9:02 am - IP Logged

ROFLNo I don't want to make any money I'm allergic to the stuff!!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2006, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Yes, out of context, it sounds stupid.

But the extension of that question, is that by figuring out the proper equation, you will be able to make some money.

The lottery asks you that same question everyday. Perhaps not in those words but you do have to figure out what number will hit and you get the money.

United States
        Member #29417
        January 1, 2006
        355 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2006, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi A/G i'm winner06 from New Jersey i see you alot online and i think that you have a really good sense of humor which means that you are a good person, full of kindness and love to live amongst your immediate family members, i also think that you have the heart of a good mother or grandmother or something like that but i don't know if you have any children but i feel that you do. any ways. i have been playing and playing and playing i won only once in the begining of this year and i have not won any thing since. i got my first numbers from here at the lottery post from your predictions, and i have been able to win any more after that. i tried doing the lottery treads but i'm kinda annoyed by all the confusing numbers Please give me some advice. love ya! thanks winner06 New Jersey.  Oh!yeah please think more of those who play here in New Jersey i don't hardley see any number predictions for this state. any reason on why not.No Pity!I'm sure you've heard this song before. but greatly appreciate any feed back. and advice

United States
          Member #29417
          January 1, 2006
          355 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2006, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Group Hug

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion
            rainbow lake
            Canada
            Member #25177
            November 2, 2005
            10764 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2006, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Look outside of the box.

pick a number and play it

be a meager player.

when it hits then pick another.

I think Blackapple posts a lot to new Jersey, Also lucky does to, pick one and stick with them because yes it becomes to many numbers also, thers Tntea and V-tracs, theres,Clairvoyance if you like the mystic side of things. But dont try to follow all because a lot of people find a system then like it and stick with it and become proficent with it( mind my spelling)Try a few one at a time then you will find one you like.

look at califdude, find one you hit a lot with, but dont follow me because I only really play WC and lately I suck.

Oh and by the way I have children and one Grand Child I also have

a Di*k.

Grace is my last name.

LOL

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2006, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Yes, out of context, it sounds stupid.

But the extension of that question, is that by figuring out the proper equation, you will be able to make some money.

The lottery asks you that same question everyday. Perhaps not in those words but you do have to figure out what number will hit and you get the money.

Regarding your last line.....

True....however, with the lottery, Iam already aware of the premise, and what kind of content to follow. The premise is that the lottery tells you upfront that it's up to you to figure it out. The content is knowing the winning number is elusive and sparce with wins.

I will never ask if anyone who wants to know what the sum of 1+1 is, and not tell them the answer.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: March 24, 2006, 2:04 am - IP Logged

BananaHEY GUYS!

\

HELLO!!!!!!