Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

P-3 computerized lottery

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2006, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering if I can get some info on this.

One theory of mine is that I could win more often if I knew the rotation of tubes ahead of time. Then I could adjust the numbers based on the new rotation. So if 123 came out last night and the 1 was tube A and the 2 was tube B and the 3 was the C, so last night's positions were ABC. Tonight they change the rotation to CAB, then I would adjust my prime-line system form steve player so that the numbers to input in the graph would 321or CAB. Much better forecasting. Even the officials admit to rotating the tubes to avoid any patterns from forming.

Now, with computerized drawings, wouldn't that annoyance be eliminated? I don't think they incorporate the rotations into the programming. It just starts with a seed, time or date. Right?

Any info might help. Please explain in layman's terms.

Thanx.

P.S. Afterall I did win $587.00 in california, a computerized state, with an over due number in positions of 026. All three numbers 0,2,6 were overdue atleast 15 days. Thanx to the steve player's graphs.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
    Tennessee
    United States
    Member #7853
    October 15, 2004
    11338 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2006, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

i haven't had time to study them yet but i do think there is money to be made online too with computerized states.i wouldn't trust playing in the state because they keep track of player selections but i would play indiana online because i know they can't keep track of it.i keep telling losingjeff to play online because they can't keep track of it that way plus you get higher payouts.as far as california i would play it too along with missouri......

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2006, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

i haven't had time to study them yet but i do think there is money to be made online too with computerized states.i wouldn't trust playing in the state because they keep track of player selections but i would play indiana online because i know they can't keep track of it.i keep telling losingjeff to play online because they can't keep track of it that way plus you get higher payouts.as far as california i would play it too along with missouri......

i haven't had time to study them yet but i do think there is money to be made online too with computerized states

Is there money to be made because you agree with what I said above, or because of a different reason to play a computerized state?

Thanx.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2006, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

some people say the computerized states are harder than the ball drawn states.i agree with you that there might be a formula to the computerized states too that could be figured out just like ball drawn states....