Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dream

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Brenda33.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick
NASSAU
Bahamas
Member #10638
January 20, 2005
1368 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2006, 10:59 am - IP Logged

hi guys

i had a bad dream or maybe a nightmare last night. i dreamt my 4 year old got hit by a car and rolled over while crossing over in a busy parking lot. apparently we were walking on a huge speed bump and the driver didnt realize it was a child and must have thought it to be speed bump until he heard screams. it was his legs for sure that i saw in the dream that were hurt and he was still alive. The funny thing is a 6 year old lost her life in the same way a few weeks ago but she was flattened.

"courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought fell and rose again"

Smile

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
    philadelphia,PA
    United States
    Member #27080
    November 26, 2005
    507 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2006, 11:21 am - IP Logged

hi guys

i had a bad dream or maybe a nightmare last night. i dreamt my 4 year old got hit by a car and rolled over while crossing over in a busy parking lot. apparently we were walking on a huge speed bump and the driver didnt realize it was a child and must have thought it to be speed bump until he heard screams. it was his legs for sure that i saw in the dream that were hurt and he was still alive. The funny thing is a 6 year old lost her life in the same way a few weeks ago but she was flattened.

My take on this dream is:  most dreams that involve hitting means you will hit the number...I suggest you play your child's birthday and if it is a three digit put the 4 with it. 

Also, just be careful crossing the street with your child...because dreams can also be warnings.

legs:  395

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick
      NASSAU
      Bahamas
      Member #10638
      January 20, 2005
      1368 Posts
      Posted: March 31, 2006, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

thank u very much luckiestarr!! the funny thing is the 359 came in illinois yesterday. but i will do as u sayWink

"courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought fell and rose again"

Smile

Brenda33's avatar - friends
        Oklahoma City
        United States
        Member #35222
        March 14, 2006
        189 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2006, 10:02 am - IP Logged

I dreamt last night that my sister and I were staying at a friend of mine house for Easter and we were getting dressed to go see my brother-in-law and niece (all live in Detroit) and an old boyfriend came over and was sitting at my feet talking on his cell phone.  I was trying to wait to say hello to him, but he was steady talking on the phone.  We eventually left and went see my brother -in-law and niece.  Any numbers strike anyone.  Thank you.