Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Queen's Followers

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 11 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Would you find it useful to have Lottery Queen's followers of lucky numbers listed in her blog?

yes [ 41 ]  [71.93%]
no [ 16 ]  [28.07%]
Total Valid Votes [ 57 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 17 ]  
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2006, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Lottery Queen does a great job with her "followers" list.  However, it is hard to find which follows which when the post has over 59 pages to read through.  Just wondering how many people would find it useful for the info to be put into her blog? 

Please vote and comment as you wish.. Thanks

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
    Fayetteville, Georgia
    United States
    Member #3593
    February 2, 2004
    2285 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2006, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Maybe it could be listed on the site as a resource.

Ms. Pat

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
      Member #2338
      September 17, 2003
      2063 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2006, 1:06 am - IP Logged

Considering it's covering pick 3 I'd say the best place is in the pick 3 forum.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2006, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Seems that she has a book you can order.  She posted her email address on the other post.. If you can find it.. maybe that would be the way to go.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2006, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Seems that she has a book you can order.  She posted her email address on the other post.. If you can find it.. maybe that would be the way to go.

Smash I didn't have any problems finding it.  Here's Lottery Queen's email address

da3digitteacher@yahoo.com

takeemtothebank

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
            CA
            United States
            Member #4429
            April 23, 2004
            426 Posts
            Posted: April 16, 2006, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Looks to me like the "Followers" are a simple add/minus 2 to each number...Hard to see where a book or resource page is needed for this...What?

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19829 Posts
              Posted: April 16, 2006, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

Looks to me like the "Followers" are a simple add/minus 2 to each number...Hard to see where a book or resource page is needed for this...What?

It may be easier for those players who don't own a calculator.Naughty

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
                philadelphia,PA
                United States
                Member #27080
                November 26, 2005
                507 Posts
                Posted: April 16, 2006, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

The Lottery Queen is doing her thing and just knocking herself out...the question should be - how long can she keep that pace..lol.  I think her services should be a paid feature, if Todd wants to make money...maybe offer the book in the Lottery Post Store.

Until then...I'm a Lottery Queen fan...you go girl!              "triples this week"

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
                  FEMA Region V Camp #21
                  United States
                  Member #520
                  July 27, 2002
                  5699 Posts
                  Posted: April 16, 2006, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

I agree with dvdiva. It is a pick 3 topic and she has as much right to post there as anyone else. Personally I like the fact that it's in one thread and not fifty. I'd rather wade through pages of posts in a thread I'm interested in than pages of threads I am not interested in.

The blogs are also getting overcrowded now because people are posting their picks there when there is already a prediction board and a forum to post one's picks.

My vote is no.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
                    philadelphia,PA
                    United States
                    Member #27080
                    November 26, 2005
                    507 Posts
                    Posted: April 16, 2006, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Actually, LOTTERY QUEEN IS NOW PREDICTING the 4 digit...due to popular demand.  What Lottery Queen have is more than a "topic"...who would want someone to tell them what number will hit next?....lol///ugh...excuse me....hmmm...gotta go

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
                      CA
                      United States
                      Member #4429
                      April 23, 2004
                      426 Posts
                      Posted: April 16, 2006, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Actually, LOTTERY QUEEN IS NOW PREDICTING the 4 digit...due to popular demand.  What Lottery Queen have is more than a "topic"...who would want someone to tell them what number will hit next?....lol///ugh...excuse me....hmmm...gotta go

All Hail The Queen! Cheers

It's not what you got,  It's what you give,  It's not the life you choose, It's the life you live! Guitar

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31358 Posts
                        Posted: April 16, 2006, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

I agree with dvdiva. It is a pick 3 topic and she has as much right to post there as anyone else. Personally I like the fact that it's in one thread and not fifty. I'd rather wade through pages of posts in a thread I'm interested in than pages of threads I am not interested in.

The blogs are also getting overcrowded now because people are posting their picks there when there is already a prediction board and a forum to post one's picks.

My vote is no.

I Agree!

love to nibble those micey feet.