Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Auto or Pick?

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
SassyOhio's avatar - Picture012
Columbus Ohio
United States
Member #35946
March 25, 2006
234 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2006, 11:07 am - IP Logged

So I was setting here and thinking about tonight's drawing and was talking to the Girls in the pool at work. When it comes to Auto or Picked I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on what one you think has the better possibilities in being a winner. We have played the same numbers for about 2 months now and gotten a few bucks here and there, then last week played Auto and got more hits on the MB. But what stops me from doing the Auto is the numbers that we have picked out and the sequences that we have made ALOT of times are RIGHT ON IT  The numbers danceBanana and jump Hyperallllllllll around ours!! So our logic of thinking is this ... keep playing the same numbers and then sooner or later there gonna land on ours with BOTH FEET Party But sometimes its just so frustrating!  I would love any feed back from experience or anything that you may have formulated or just come across in a article of statistics on this. 

GOOD LUCK FOR TONIGHT AND TOMORROW NIGHT DRAWING  GOOOOOO MEGA    GOOOOO  POWER BALL!!

Hopin To Be The Lucky Ones!!

COME ON MEGA! MEGA-ME-RICH!

Please feel free to visit my sisters memorial page that I have now completed

www.freewebs.com/wendyinmyheartforever

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2006, 11:15 am - IP Logged

My pool does Picked...we play the same numbers until a substantial win on one ticket comes. Then we yank that ticket out and replace it with an Auto, but continue to play that Auto's numbers from that draw forward.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges