Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

feedback on oregon 4 draws a day

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2006, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

is anyone having luck with oregon pick 4 having four draws a day?

do you think its easier or harder to get wins online?

is it worth playing 4 draws a day?

would like anyones opinions who are playing this state.......

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg
    Wentzville, Missouri
    United States
    Member #2243
    September 4, 2003
    8519 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2006, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

hey straight shooter, Oregon is my heart state, somehow i got hooked on RI, and didn't see it coming, gonna ride RI out through the end of April then i will be back in Or., i can tell you that it loves Maloney's $Gems and if you glance at their history repeaters show up often and quads have frequent there. i think it's easier on line and i think it is worth the 4 draws per day. what i did was instead of doing my normal play in Or., (Played all draws) i slid into RI and i play the one draw 4 times, no luck there yet, just hate to be beaten! Sometimes that cost me, anyway i think i got stuck there looking for vtrac.

over-all i like Or., p4, all draws better than any that i have played up to this point. Best Picks also has a handle on some knowledge about Or.,

lol

Rubber DuckMade 2-B Pro$perou$ & Powerful!
    Ya' Gotta Love Thi$ Place! wMim

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
      Eastern Missouri
      United States
      Member #841
      November 7, 2002
      2430 Posts
      Posted: April 5, 2006, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

I think oregon is worth a look (although it's a computer state) i'm looking at it to see if using vtracs might help narrow down what #'s to pick. are the predictions u post also posted in oregon? if so how have they done?

Numbers.

Wentzville, Missouri
        United States
        Member #2243
        September 4, 2003
        8519 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2006, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

I think oregon is worth a look (although it's a computer state) i'm looking at it to see if using vtracs might help narrow down what #'s to pick. are the predictions u post also posted in oregon? if so how have they done?

hey Picks,

did the Vtrac thing with Or., LD digits, h/c/o-due, it works fine when pulling the tools together.  Maloney had a thread not long ago w/ BA in the p4 and Or., rocked.  Later I began to search out Vtracs using the tools above and snagged a few hits there.  the thing i tried to send to you, works there too! i'll be back in Or., real soon!Winki can also tell you that it wasn't to difficult to do the Vtrac thing there because doubles frequent there, but RI is giving me the blues!

United States
          Member #379
          June 5, 2002
          11296 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2006, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure glad OR Lose for Life isn't 4x/day. AFAIK Washington state is still prohibited from drawing a specific game more than once each day.

Tennessee
            United States
            Member #7853
            October 15, 2004
            11338 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2006, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm sure glad OR Lose for Life isn't 4x/day. AFAIK Washington state is still prohibited from drawing a specific game more than once each day.

i'm not interested in win/lose for life.i'm into pick 4.trying to have a realistic chance at some real cheese,lol.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2006, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

hey straight shooter, Oregon is my heart state, somehow i got hooked on RI, and didn't see it coming, gonna ride RI out through the end of April then i will be back in Or., i can tell you that it loves Maloney's $Gems and if you glance at their history repeaters show up often and quads have frequent there. i think it's easier on line and i think it is worth the 4 draws per day. what i did was instead of doing my normal play in Or., (Played all draws) i slid into RI and i play the one draw 4 times, no luck there yet, just hate to be beaten! Sometimes that cost me, anyway i think i got stuck there looking for vtrac.

over-all i like Or., p4, all draws better than any that i have played up to this point. Best Picks also has a handle on some knowledge about Or.,

lol

Oregon (1pm & 7pm)6-3-0-93-9-2-3
              Oregon (4pm & 10pm)9-6-9-3

Today's results above so far for 04/06/06. 

Alright ducksafloat you talked it up. Pick 4s in Oregon that contain My Gem$. That's the mighty power of the $pirit.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                51064 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2006, 6:40 am - IP Logged

lol

Today's results above so far for 04/06/06.

Alright ducksafloat you talked it up. Pick 4s in Oregon that contain My Gem$. That's the mighty power of the $pirit.

Pick 4 10pm     5-4-5-8

Wentzville, Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #2243
                  September 4, 2003
                  8519 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2006, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

lol

Alright ducksafloat you talked it up. Pick 4s in Oregon that contain My Gem$. That's the mighty power of the $pirit.

Hey Maloney,LOL

You've taught me a thing or three regarding the maps and $Gem$ and I see them every place.  And Oregon is outstanding for them, the results speak for themselves! Smashi'm doing a tad of research in Oregon regarding the $Gem$ and I'll send you the results of the study when um done, after all, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have snagged the $Gem$ there that I did!

Straight Shooter,

<>This is exactly what I was speaking of, just go take a look-see at Oregon's history, it's a living map of Maloney's $Gem$!

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                    Member #1987
                    August 5, 2003
                    8968 Posts
                    Posted: April 8, 2006, 12:07 am - IP Logged

lol

Hey Maloney,LOL

You've taught me a thing or three regarding the maps and $Gem$ and I see them every place.  And Oregon is outstanding for them, the results speak for themselves! Smashi'm doing a tad of research in Oregon regarding the $Gem$ and I'll send you the results of the study when um done, after all, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have snagged the $Gem$ there that I did!

Straight Shooter,

<>This is exactly what I was speaking of, just go take a look-see at Oregon's history, it's a living map of Maloney's $Gem$!

Oh ducksafloat I would really appreciate it. That's so kind of you. 

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: April 11, 2006, 7:03 am - IP Logged

i hit for 2,250 at betslips on 5846 straight in oregon.....

cybero's avatar - cybero2
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #7752
                        October 11, 2004
                        202 Posts
                        Posted: April 11, 2006, 8:08 am - IP Logged

i hit for 2,250 at betslips on 5846 straight in oregon.....

WTG LOTTOMIKE!!

I caught it myself only boxed for a quarter.

Thanks for the tip on these numbers, I will be playing them around the states, I think they are going to start popping now! Bring on a TN midday straight!!!Thumbs Up 

CyberO

Tennessee
                          United States
                          Member #7853
                          October 15, 2004
                          11338 Posts
                          Posted: April 11, 2006, 8:28 am - IP Logged

thanks cybero and congrats!

Wentzville, Missouri
                            United States
                            Member #2243
                            September 4, 2003
                            8519 Posts
                            Posted: April 11, 2006, 10:48 am - IP Logged

"Sure!  Straight ShooterSmash
                            Is Having All The Luck!  I'd bet he'd tell ya it's worth playing 4 draws a day!"
                            DanceBananaParty Drum The w2g Guys!

Best Picks's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg
                              Eastern Missouri
                              United States
                              Member #841
                              November 7, 2002
                              2430 Posts
                              Posted: April 11, 2006, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Is anyone having luck? is it worth it? hhhhmmmmmmm

I think u have the answer, straight shooter.    Big congrats,  Boxing round 1 goes to lottomike. now did u play all 4 draws and which one hit.  I think they are computerized, but I haven't checked, so I might be wrong.

Numbers.