Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Very Strange

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BarbaraAnn68.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: April 5, 2006, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

I made a pick-up order from a Greek restaurant earlier. When I arrived at the place, I was early, and sat down for a while waiting for my order.

While I was waiting, for some strange reason, I thought of withdrawing ten thousand dollars from my bank and giving it to the owner. I don't even know why I thought this. Out of the blue, for no reason whatsoever.

Now, about 8 hours later, I'm watching a television show on PBS. A tribute or toast to Steve Martin. One of the skits shown is a part in a movie involving a situation in a restaurant. I just saw this a few minutes ago. To make a long story short of the skit , Steve is a waiter who gives the patrons $10,000. Just the exact opposite. Very strange indeed.

I wonder what that means. Just happened earlier.

It's got me shaking.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: April 5, 2006, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Wow..  That is strange..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
      philadelphia,PA
      United States
      Member #27080
      November 26, 2005
      507 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2006, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

That sounds like REMOTE VIEWING...when you can see something before it happens or somtimes when it is happening. Just see if you can do it for the lottery...lol

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2006, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

That sounds like REMOTE VIEWING...when you can see something before it happens or somtimes when it is happening. Just see if you can do it for the lottery...lol

A form of, yes.

I think it's an ability to be able to receive signals between time-lines, so to speak. But you have to always be in a receiver mode. I don't have to try, it's the case as long as I'm awake. I'm actually being tormented by the bombardments. Thoughts of every kind imaginable streaming thorough my big head. Brain cells absorbing like a dry sponge.

It's a good thing. I love it when these types of occurences happen.

You are right though. I need to adapt this to the lottery, however I have no control sometimes, when the information comes to me unsolicited. It's welcomed, but if I don't recognize the flags, it's not as useful.

The numbers will come to me in that fashion someday, and I'll heed the warnings and profit. Just wait and see. LOL

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31364 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2006, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

be interesting to know if the restaurant person needs the money?  thought transference???

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2006, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

be interesting to know if the restaurant person needs the money?  thought transference???

It's funny you mention that. I somehow felt as if the business wasn't doing so well as expected. And a boost could help. I felt as though assistance was needed. A very strange feeling. Someone to come around the corner, and lend a helping hand.

I welcome those kind of thoughts.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2006, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

might could use an extra cook......

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2006, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

Play security guard and cook at the same time?.......HMMMMM

LOL

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10354 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2006, 12:26 am - IP Logged

There have been remote viewers on late night radio who have talked about a remote viewer being a lottery winner.   For some real fun, Google Ed Dames.

Here's one:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2003/03/06.html

Bio

The world's foremost remote viewing teacher, Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (ret.) is a decorated military intelligence officer and an original member of the U.S. Army prototype remote viewing training program. He served as the training and operations officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency's psychic intelligence (PSIINT) collection unit, and currently serves as executive director for the Matrix Intelligence Agency, a private consulting group. The technical consultant for the feature film, Suspect Zero, (a Tom Cruise-Paula Wagner production), Ed coached Sir Ben Kingsley, and played the role of an FBI remote viewing instructor in the movie, as well.

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2006, 8:02 am - IP Logged

There have been remote viewers on late night radio who have talked about a remote viewer being a lottery winner.   For some real fun, Google Ed Dames.

Here's one:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2003/03/06.html

Bio

The world's foremost remote viewing teacher, Edward A. Dames, Major, U.S. Army (ret.) is a decorated military intelligence officer and an original member of the U.S. Army prototype remote viewing training program. He served as the training and operations officer for the Defense Intelligence Agency's psychic intelligence (PSIINT) collection unit, and currently serves as executive director for the Matrix Intelligence Agency, a private consulting group. The technical consultant for the feature film, Suspect Zero, (a Tom Cruise-Paula Wagner production), Ed coached Sir Ben Kingsley, and played the role of an FBI remote viewing instructor in the movie, as well.

bugs

Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2006, 10:42 am - IP Logged

LOL

you could always use hot grease and a stun gun......

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2006, 11:28 am - IP Logged

LOL

you could always use hot grease and a stun gun......

LOL

I'd probably end up eating all the Gyro meat, and the tziki sauce.

luckieStarr's avatar - darven
                          philadelphia,PA
                          United States
                          Member #27080
                          November 26, 2005
                          507 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2006, 11:56 am - IP Logged

A form of, yes.

I think it's an ability to be able to receive signals between time-lines, so to speak. But you have to always be in a receiver mode. I don't have to try, it's the case as long as I'm awake. I'm actually being tormented by the bombardments. Thoughts of every kind imaginable streaming thorough my big head. Brain cells absorbing like a dry sponge.

You are right though. I need to adapt this to the lottery, however I have no control sometimes, when the information comes to me unsolicited. It's welcomed, but if I don't recognize the flags, it's not as useful.

The numbers will come to me in that fashion someday, and I'll heed the warnings and profit. Just wait and see. LOL

Wow, is that really happening to you?  I am a receiver, but I have learned to turn it off and on.  This whole week I have kept my receiver "on" and its an interesting expereince. 

Leaving  Keep It In until It Wins!

Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2006, 11:59 am - IP Logged

hey pac i listen to coast to coast once a week or so on AM radio.you ever listen to the show late at night?

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2006, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

A form of, yes.

Wow, is that really happening to you?  I am a receiver, but I have learned to turn it off and on.  This whole week I have kept my receiver "on" and its an interesting expereince. 

My mind is always wandering around.