Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pac's Positive Cash Flow Revisited

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Pa
United States
Member #34364
March 2, 2006
159 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2006, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

A refresher of Pac's original thread. Wait until Pick 3 draw goes (4) consecutive days with the first digit either all low (0-4) or all high (5-9) then, the following day bet all the opposite 500  numbers either low or high.

I back tested this with Pa. Evening with about 12 months worth of draws. The results showed in a 12 month period there were about 20 chances to play. While a profit was realized, about $2000. per year, I decided to look at other ways to play this method.

A couple of musts:  first this only works if your betting online. And I strongly,strongly recommend that you avoid all computer generated Pick - 3 drawings like the plague.  

Instead of betting when lows or highs go (4) consecutives days, wait until the first digit is all low or all high for (6) consecutive days. Then bet $1.00 each on all 500 opposite numbers.

The results since March 20 th through last night April 5th , (8) chances presented themselves.

Total amount bet $5000.00 total winnings $8,100 net profit  $3,100.00  Out of the 8 chances to play 7  bets were winners the first night , One bet Illinois Eve on 4/4 went 7 draws so you had to double up on that bet last night, but it flipped last night so you won $1800.00 on Illinois last night.

I decided to go back and check to see what would happen if you bet progressively starting when the draws went (4) high or low. Starting with $125 bets the first day, if you lost, bet $250 the next day and if you lost again bet $500.

If you start with 4 consecutive draws there were 29 chances to play, 15 flipped on the first day. Of the remaining 14 ,, 6 of those flipped on the second day, and  7  of 8  remaining flipped  the following day. (Only hold out was Illinois Eve as mentioned above.)

Bets made this way the results were ,  Bet $ 12,125, return was $14,175 for
a $ 2050. profit.

The other way I looked at this was start Betting when numbers went 5 days then start bets at $250.  With this method amount Bet $8500. amount return $10,800, Profit $2300.

Obviously I like the wait until (6) consecutive before you put up any money, lowest out of pocket and highest return.

Plus side,, it's easy, nothing to figure out. Nice profit,

Down side,,, $500 buy in, but after first two draws your not playing with
                      your money. (hopefully)

you must play on line (not really a down side but you have to
                    get bets in early)

you must stay away from computer drawings ( this is a down side
                      because it limits number of plays) Reason,, in my testing I saw some
                      states go 8,9 ,10 days either all high or all low and they were all
                      computer drawn numbers.

The 29 draws mentioned above  were all  US lotteries, some Midday and
some evening draws, and were drawn between Mar 20th and last night April 5th.

Thanks Pac for original idea.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2006, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

I like your idea of progressive wagering. It's a good insurance plan.

This system is for long term benefits to start living off the lottery.

I would definitely love to start with a $5000.00 bankroll.

This way I would net about $20,000 a year. Then the next year I would double up to a $10,000 bankroll, and net $40,000 a year.

The following year, start with a $20,000 bankroll, and net $80,000 that year. Then I can quit my job on the 3rd year, and live off the lottery.

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
      Brooklyn, NY
      United States
      Member #26302
      November 16, 2005
      594 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2006, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

pac you really hate your job  Cheers

United States
        Member #17555
        June 22, 2005
        5582 Posts
        Posted: April 6, 2006, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

pac you really hate your job  Cheers

Please, don't make the word "hate" look so bad. LOL

You're being nice when you say hate. "Despise" is better.

These people get in and sit down in the back seat, thinking they're the only ones telling me that they just came from a place that's 20 below zero, and how nice it is to be somewhere warm.

They think they're the only ones asking where I'm from and how long I've lived here in Florida.

They think they're the only couples asking if I like it here.

They think they're the only ones asking if it has been raining, when all you can see around you is multitudes of puddles, small lakes, and a wet asphalt, every where you go. Even 5 miles down the road. How Ironic, it's wet everywhere, it must mean that rain has been bestowed among us. LOL

Do you want me to continue?

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: April 6, 2006, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

LOL.. Pacattack..  Get you some ear plugs and tell them you are deaf when they get in...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
            Member #17555
            June 22, 2005
            5582 Posts
            Posted: April 6, 2006, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

LOL.. Pacattack..  Get you some ear plugs and tell them you are deaf when they get in...

Iv'e tried that. They speak to me using sign language.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
              The Carolinas - Charlotte
              United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: April 6, 2006, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Pac

So basically you are that guy in the cereal commercial who just doesn't hear his boss? LOL

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                Member #21627
                September 12, 2005
                4138 Posts
                Posted: April 6, 2006, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

tww24

I extensively studied the original Pac system. Are you telling me that you would play when the numbers were either 000-499 or 500-999 for FOUR consecutive draws? Mid-to-mid, or eve-to-eve? Then you bet? That is how I interpreted your play.

As for the progressive wagering, I have been preaching that on this board since I've been a member. It's really the only way to go in the event you get a losing streak. What's the point in winning a drawing and still being in the hole? That's when I came to realize progressions are the best betting strategy.

Think about it....you would play the same 2 numbers and only play $2 a draw. Not unreasonable. But, suppose those two numbers stayed out for 455 draws and then it hit (online betting of course). So, you have stayed the course and spent $910 to win $10. Seems kind of silly, doesn't it.

Therefore, progressions have to be implemented. Good work.

The North Carolina Education Lottery - so much a joke that here are their mascots:

Stooges

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2006, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

I would be curious to find out what the max skip rate for 000-499 and 500-999 for each state, each draw (mid or eve), basically see what the highest consecutive draws are, and see that for NON-COMPUTERIZED states.

I believe paurths is our man for this job, I'm not sure. If anyone else can do it, let's try. I might be able to see a little through the Search Past Numbers feature here, but it would be pretty labor intensive.

Any ideas? I know tww24 you say that 7 is the longest streak that you saw, but can we get some verification somehow just so that we don't go in thinking that we progress 3 levels with no problems when in fact, there was a streak of 10 or more somewhere?

Stooges

United States
                    Member #17555
                    June 22, 2005
                    5582 Posts
                    Posted: April 6, 2006, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

tww24

I extensively studied the original Pac system. Are you telling me that you would play when the numbers were either 000-499 or 500-999 for FOUR consecutive draws? Mid-to-mid, or eve-to-eve? Then you bet? That is how I interpreted your play.

No, just the opposite. I'd wait for four or five consecutives, then bet.

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2006, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Pac

That's what I meant. For instance, if the last 4 draws are

Then you would start betting 000-499?

Stooges

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2006, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Pac

That's what I meant. For instance, if the last 4 draws are

Then you would start betting 000-499?

Sorry, I got mixed up....

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: April 6, 2006, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

So that's what you would do?

Stooges

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: April 6, 2006, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes.

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
                              Brooklyn, NY
                              United States
                              Member #26302
                              November 16, 2005
                              594 Posts
                              Posted: April 6, 2006, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Iv'e tried that. They speak to me using sign language.

LOL.......................