Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 1:24 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Cipher <>Time Machine

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 11 years ago by emilyg.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Fort. Pierce
United States
Member #36734
April 6, 2006
4 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2006, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

The wizard of inventions & books In Florida- brings you an amazing & mysterious new wheel
my Alhanumeric Time Machine. see Internet if you wish. my "Lotto Cipher" book & game lets
You use your mind & hearts gut feelings to predict winning numbers before a game starts.
read unsolisited testimonial if you wish on- ProgTime.com! Not sold in stores &, for members of
this site I will give free shipping & handling. I will also autograph your copy of my Lotto Cipher
book & game of ESP.

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2006, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

The wizard of inventions & books In Florida- brings you an amazing & mysterious new wheel
    my Alhanumeric Time Machine. see Internet if you wish. my "Lotto Cipher" book & game lets
    You use your mind & hearts gut feelings to predict winning numbers before a game starts.
    read unsolisited testimonial if you wish on- ProgTime.com! Not sold in stores &, for members of
    this site I will give free shipping & handling. I will also autograph your copy of my Lotto Cipher
    book & game of ESP.

Thanx, but what is the hit rate? Thanx.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19831 Posts
      Posted: April 6, 2006, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

PROGTIME,

I'm working on something similar but I just refer to it as a "Lottery Program".  I've posted some of its predictions and so far it hasn't picked a big winner.  Unless you've posted some winning predictions, I have to assume your program isn't any better.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3104 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2006, 1:31 am - IP Logged

PROGTIME,

I'm working on something similar but I just refer to it as a "Lottery Program".  I've posted some of its predictions and so far it hasn't picked a big winner.  Unless you've posted some winning predictions, I have to assume your program isn't any better.  Good luck to you.

RJOh

What you need is a real time machine.  Go to one of those boston law firms that have been around a hundred years and likely to be around a hundred more and make a contract you'll give them half your lottery winnings if when a time machine is invented they send you the winning lottery numbers the day before the drawing.

Used to be you could leave money in a bank for this kind of purpose to grow on interest, but now banks have various ways to get your money if the account doesn't show activity.  No more dollar grandpop left in growing to a million any more.  BobP

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
          Member #9517
          December 10, 2004
          1272 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2006, 8:37 am - IP Logged

ESP Lotto? That's a good one. Roll Eyes Disapprove

I suppose you have won several millions with your ESP Lotto system? 

Raven62's avatar - binary
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #17843
            June 28, 2005
            49835 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2006, 9:38 am - IP Logged

Could this be Cashman's Secret System?

Fort. Pierce
              United States
              Member #36734
              April 6, 2006
              4 Posts
              Posted: April 10, 2006, 11:03 am - IP Logged

To all those members who sent me negative responses  about my ESP Lotto Cipher system. 
              My copyrighted patented system took 3 years to research & develop at a great deal of cost.
              It is a searious work designed to produce more substanial winnings for individuals & I hope
              the major lotto prize when more people use it.  I have not yet been lucky enough to select a
              correct key word that decodes to the winning numbers but, I have won many smaller prises in
              my 10 years of use. Far more than any other system has ever produced I can assure you. So
              don't redicule something thats way beyond your mentality! I gather You have previeously delt
              with many rediculus methods and you have become stuck in a grove of simple minded systems,
              that had no science behind it. Read my unsolisited testimonial on line at-  ProgTime.com/  if you
              to learn more about this Alphanumeric Time / prediction system for serious & real lottery players.    

NASHVILLE, TENN
                United States
                Member #33372
                February 20, 2006
                1044 Posts
                Posted: April 10, 2006, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I take offense, Progtime, at your comment about "being beyond our mentality".  You don't know the people here; you have not a clue as to how smart they are.  We have people here with B.S. degrees, Masters, and Ph. D.'s

(We all know what B.S. mean.  Well, M.S. mean "more of the same" and Ph. D. means piled higher and deeper). 

For you to post such a demeaning comment only tells me you have all 3 degrees. 

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49835 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2006, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

ROFL

Without reading the negative messages he received it's difficult to say one way or the other!

More than likely he received negative messages that would p.o. the Pope, so it's almost understandable that one might repond as he did. However, understanding the situation does not give one carte blanche to respond in kind, without self-control, further exacerbating an already difficult situtation. Coffee

Fort. Pierce
                    United States
                    Member #36734
                    April 6, 2006
                    4 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2006, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

To Gasmeterguy,

You prove exactly what I mean.  In my 85 years of evolution, I have worked in many
                    major government space reprojects in research & development programs for over 50
                    years. Most of my closest friends are scientisits & Ph.D. and I'm quite sure they would
                    not lower themselves in responing to my ad as you did. They would first explore what
                    was the unknown equation & then act accordingly to resolve the problem. I think you
                    acted premiturely in my ESP Lotto Cipher & Alphanumeric Time Machine Wheel! I shall
                    not renew my time on this site since I see it is a waste of my time in trying to help all
                    lotto players find a truly psychic system to help them win more prize money.       

Kola's avatar - image
                      Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                      Member #28945
                      December 25, 2005
                      1528 Posts
                      Posted: April 10, 2006, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi PROGTIME,

I ask that you come back to the forum. Not all of us move toward cynicism so rapidly.

Even those who are very cynical,  soon realize they may have spoken to soon. And

even if they never take it back, disregard it nevertheless. Whatever they are going

through to have made you foil of their barbs, is not to be taken personally. So forgive

them and come back to the forum. There are many open minds that roam its hallowed

halls. I for one will look into your website. Thanks for your contribution. Who knows,

there are many intelligent, creative, and imaginative minds that I'm sure will at least

tease and tweak your inventive gray mass and unbeknowst to you, even enhance

what you do. So welcome, and take another peak....

K

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5124 Posts
                        Posted: April 10, 2006, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

book & game of ESP.

Welcome  Aboard......" PROGTIME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This system seems MYSTICAL to say the most^^^^^^^^^^^

keep up the good work and KEEP US POSTED>>>

LOL>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$

PSYKOMO 

Hyperdimension's avatar - latest trace_171.gif

United States
                          Member #9059
                          November 26, 2004
                          128 Posts
                          Posted: April 10, 2006, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

In my opinion PROGTIME bought his platinum membership only to sell his book to some typical uninformed lotto players like kola or others..

This is just another form of Spam (unsolicited advertising).

RJOh said "Unless you've posted some winning predictions I have to assume your program isn't any better"

I assume your predictions PROGTIME are random.

Lotto is random. No lotto program predict better than random. Don't waste your time buying lotto programs, miracle books or lotto secrets.

Regards 

El pensamiento ordena el caos..

http://1x2quinielas.blogspot.com

Kola's avatar - image
                            Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                            Member #28945
                            December 25, 2005
                            1528 Posts
                            Posted: April 11, 2006, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Hey Hyperdimension,

"Typical, uninformed lotto players like Kola"? Huh? Where did that come from? You don't even know me. Your funny...Well, speak freely my friend, and I hope as you continue to share in these forums that you stay open, considerate, and unerringly constructive. Peace.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3104 Posts
                              Posted: April 11, 2006, 1:27 am - IP Logged

No offense Kola, but you write just like Progtime.

Here are a few quotes that make me wonder about Progtime.

"My copyrighted patented system took 3 years to research & develop at a great deal of cost.

I have not yet been lucky enough to select a correct key word that decodes to the winning numbers but, I have won many smaller prises in my 10 years of use. Far more than any other system has ever produced I can assure you. 

You prove exactly what I mean.  In my 85 years of evolution, I have worked in many major government space reprojects in research & development programs for over 50 years. "

85 years? So Progtime you started working at age one or you are over a hundred years old?  And the system took 3 years or 10?  Weird huh?  Or is this some kind of past lives thing?  Maybe you should be posting in the mystic section rather then systems.

There used to be a ESP lotto software that was supposed to train the user in predicting numbers, my luck doesn't run that way so I didn't test it.

BobP